Crime "I listened to too much propaganda" claims Trump voter guilty of unlawful voting

Worked as a tax preparer. Made sure her clients got a little extra on their tax returns, illegally. IIRC spent 3 years in prison for it. Not something you should do, but considering how fast and loose the ultra-wealthy are with their own taxes, it's hard not feel like she got a raw deal there.

What she did resulted in a $4.2 million loss to the U.S. Treasury. Just one billionaire's tax evasion results in a shitload more.

She stole $4.2 million and you think 3 years is light? People get longer than 3 years for stealing $10k Kia Fortes.

They are not a cult. They are very special patriots, and their Dear Leader loves them very much.

Corrected it for you. Either that or Supreme Leader is fine. Always remember to capitalize.

Ou would you look at that. So your telling me fraud is rather easy in an election.

He's telling you that there's illegal votes for Trump.

He's also telling you that Trump lost despite cheating.

I guess we should just throw out any future republican votes, right?

I mean, that's what they attempted to do on no evidence at all to the democrat ballots

Holy shit with these dumbass replies of @Seano @nostradumbass and @Mr Holmes

"Hurr I thought voter fraud wasn't real hurr durr"

How exactly does this case of a trump supporter attempting to commit voter fraud and getting caught prove that there's a mass scale voter fraud that swung the election?

I'll wait for you lot to find enough functional brain cells between you to come up with a valid point
Sure, I'll bite. Are we now claiming that voter fraud isn't real, but if it was, it's only republicans, ad and the party with 80% of felons would definitely not?

Are we now claiming that [insert claim I know nobody is making]
1567089731784.jpg

Sure, I'll bite. Are we now claiming that voter fraud isn't real, but if it was, it's only republicans?

Nope, the claim was that there's no credible evidence of any mass scale voter fraud occuring. No one was claiming that some dumbass Trumptard wouldnt attempt to commit fraud.

But I guess this is too hard of a concept for brainlet idiots

Nope, the claim was that there's no credible evidence of any mass scale voter fraud occuring. No one was claiming that some dumbass Trumptard wouldnt attempt to commit fraud.

But I guess this is too hard of a concept for brainlet idiots
Why on earth would it have to be "mass scale"? You think the only fraud just happened to be opposite ever poll worker?

Uh because that's what the guy who lost and all his lackeys were bitching about for months after the election. Are you really that stupid?
Apparently I am that stupid, and also so stupid that I called the exact election results in the exact counties 6 months before the "election". Check my post history if you think I'm lying.

Apparently I am that stupid, and also so stupid that I called the exact election results in the exact counties 6 months before the "election". Check my post history if you think I'm lying.

What the hell do your election predictions have to do with this? If you don't understand why people keep asking about mass voter fraud vs a few isolated cases you're a moron.

How fucking moronic do you have to be to think the difference in those sentences is racism, rather than the difference in the justice system between Pennsylvania and Texas...

<YeahOKJen>

One was a Confederate state, one kicked its dick in the dirt.
Just saying.

of course the guy will get a lighter sentence because he wasn't a felon. the woman got 5 years because she had a rapsheet and priors. if you are out on a parole any infraction will give you 3-5 years it apllies to everybody who has ever been on parole.

convicted felon
vvvvvvv

"Mason was under supervised release after completing a five-year sentence for tax fraud."

Leftists already told me there is no voter fraud so this must be false.

Leftists already told me there is no voter fraud so this must be false.

Alright you've proved the leftists wrong, there WAS voter fraud. Now all you have to do was prove there was enough of it to steal the election and we can get Trump back in office!

Let's see the reciepts!

Nope, didn't happen... There was no fraud... Right?

Delco man gets probation for casting dead mother's vote for Donald Trump
Bruce Bartman, 70, used an old driver's license to circumvent Pennsylvania's online voter system

this is it folks, theyve finally proven their first case of 2020 election fraud in a court of law, and the person behind the fraud was sentenced! 5 years probation.

it was a trump supporter lol

Last edited:
Back