I like Seeing Athletes Cry

Kingfarthur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When they suffer a devastating loss. I've seen a lot of footage of fighters crying backstage, and it makes me feel for them and appreciate their sacrifice. I like seeing the passion and emotion, it helps me to remember what is on the line for these fighters and how much they put into it.

DC crying at the post fight presser made me appreciate him even more. How do you feel about it?

They can be used in those inspirational MMA highlights like the Indescribable Feeling one featuring Chael Sonnen.

I couldn't agree more. An honest guy who commands my respect.

People cry. Unless you are a Sociopath you're going to cry sometimes. Especially after putting so much passion and dedication into something you love and falling short. Is normal.

Pretty much exactly like you.

oscar9.jpg

I'll never say anything negative about DC for crying after that loss. It's a natural human reaction, and just shows how passionate he is.

I like seeing this kid cry

[YT]QaomrSX7wy8[/YT]

I actually hate it. Teared up a little myself after seeing Shogun cry

method=get&s=bj-penn-07-07-2014-10-5-8-761.jpg

I find it difficult to watch. Especially when it's fighters I care about.

at 1:50. nah fuck it, watch the whole thing
Can someone tell me how to get the embedded vid to start at a certain point? I can't figure it out.

pirlo_crying.jpg

Seeing Pirlo cry was another difficult one for me

It's better than seeing these NFL guys laughing it up with the opponents after losing a game.

Back