I like Rose, but...

Andrade is dangerous in the first few minutes but NO WAY she can sustain that pace against a good fighter. Especially if she's not landing.

Andrade kept that pace up for a full 5 rounds against Joanna. That's probably the most tired we've ever seen Joanna, and her gas tank is also phenomenal

would love to see Rose KOed stiff on the floor with her eyes rolling behind her head

I think Jessica beats the shit outta Rose.

WMMA hardly ever gets one punch KO's, what she did was very impressive.

Yes, very tought match-up for Rose. WMMA hasn't seen such a good wrestler until now.

Wow rose still gets shit on around here after beating jj. Twice. Easy win for rose.

tips for rose to beat jessica:
- fight in summer, preferably at altitude (ala velasquez/werdum)
- use reach advantage to kick the shit outta andrade's legs and take her base
- check leg kicks and knees to the body (rose is really fucking bad at this)
- a hail mary liver shot?

Did you watch Joanna vs. Andrade?

Rose has better movement than Joanna. Andrade won't touch her.

Andrade is a crazy tough fight for Rose, but Rose does have some nice reach and distance. I think Andrade gets the win though.

She's better off fighting Andrade and losing that fight though. She stands absolutely zero chance against Suarez. That girl is pretty much the champ now.

Little boy versus little man.......little Brazilian man wins 9 outta 10 times.

I agree but lets not ignore the elephant in the room: there's a reason girls like Andrade and now Tatiana Suarez are bigger and stronger than the other women they fight.. can you guess why? take a look at their jawlines and traps/shoulders/arms next to natty women and its pretty obvious.

Andrade is dangerous in the first few minutes but NO WAY she can sustain that pace against a good fighter.

You should watch more of her fights lol. Andrade definitely can sustain that pace

Back