I like Rose, but...

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think Jessica beats the shit outta Rose.

WMMA hardly ever gets one punch KO's, what she did was very impressive.

Rose has to fight either Andrade or Suarez next

That emotional support dog is gonna be working overtime

I think Adrande will be the favorite in this fight and rightfully so, however, I will still root for Rose to win.

Adrande and Suarez are both betting favorites over Rose imo.

Yeah, this little chick is a handful.

If Rose somehow beats her, she is one hell of a champion.

Karolina started to land some good shots before the KO so don't count Rose out just yet

Can she beat USADA though?

I'll favor Andrade but think Rose can win.

I don't think Rose will ever want to go outside with Conor, Tatiana and Jessica roaming the streets.

She definitely has the power that Johanna lacks. Rose is a tough girl though and Karolina was able to hang in there and get some good shots of her own in before the KO.

That berserker style does very well versus the technical style. Will be interesting to see how Rose combats that if at all.

I think Jessica beats the shit outta Rose.

WMMA hardly ever gets one punch KO's, what she did was very impressive.
Crazy JJ beat the snort out of Andrade and Karolina. But I think both karolina and Andrade wipe the floor with thug

I think Suaraz and Andrade both beat her.

Karolina started to land some good shots before the KO so don't count Rose out just yet
i think andrade wins but not for the same reason as most people, i think she might wrestle fuck rose and win in the clinch, rose will beat her on the outside similarly to what joanna did to andrade.

Rose beats her. Via better movement and precise striking

Rose is way too technical for her. Karolina was tagging her pretty easy, she just has no power.

Back