I like Ronda more than ever before

You don't know shit about me, kid. You're a butthurt fanboy who loses sleep at night because you can't control the fact that others don't hold a favorite celebrity of your's in the same esteem as you do. Cry some more.
Lololololol. You interweb hate on a chick that you don't know, is half your age and accomplished more than you'll ever. Grow the fuck up. Stop being such a blind hater. You've never gone through shit. You're a bird.

Lololololol. You interweb hate on a chick that you don't know, is half your age and accomplished more than you'll ever. Grow the fuck up. Stop being such a blind hater. You've never gone through shit. You're a bird.

So my last post was correct, then?

You're about as emotionally weak as Ronda herself is. No wonder you have a crush on her.

CTyKEfZUEAA_BLD.jpg

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Those are weird rolls of fat on the backs of her legs.

So my last post was correct, then?

You're about as emotionally weak as Ronda herself is. No wonder you have a crush on her.
Damn son. You can't read either? LOllllololllollllolol. It making sense why you just blind hate and become a keyboard psychologist overnight.

Who are these pro fighters that's are on her level that you say had comparable behaviours? And because you got beat up with 6 ppl watching at a playground you think that's the same as a pro athlete that was the face of UFC and super popular getting ko'd brutally on a national stage??? Lolololololololololol.

Lol @ "on her level"

Yeah pretty much every single male fighter on the roster is "on her level"
Who are the pro fighters on her level that have not displayed the emotionally weak and pathetic behavior that she has after a loss ?

Are you serious ?
<{CMPALM}>

Some people just can't handle adversity. Those people shouldn't be pro fighters.

I'm not telling you to not be a fan man but let's be honest and just admit that she is mentally weak and is refusing to admit that and do what it takes to overcome it.
Instead she surrounds herself with only those who will support her dysfunctional behavior.

Lol @ "on her level"

Yeah pretty much every single male fighter on the roster is "on her level"
Who are the pro fighters on her level that have not displayed the emotionally weak and pathetic behavior that she has after a loss ?

Are you serious ?
<{CMPALM}>

Some people just can't handle adversity. Those people shouldn't be pro fighters.

I'm not telling you to not be a fan man but let's be honest and just admit that she is mentally weak and is refusing to admit that and do what it takes to overcome it.
Instead she surrounds herself with only those who will support her dysfunctional behavior.
No one has had to carry the UFC like she has except for Conor. He's the only person that could have a opinion. No one else is on her level. Where did you get your pyscology degree from? You seem like you are arm chair quarterbacking hard.

She's mentally weak but she's going back to fight when she has no reason to? She's already rich. Money isn't s factor.

You make no sense but the blind haters usually don't. That's why they call them haters.

Your hate of her is a joke. You guys hate on a girl because she is playing a entertainment role. No different then Conor playing up his role.

Ronda come back from something that none of you cucks could come back from because none of you have the balls to get in a cage in the UFC and don't have the skill. Yet you all want to talk about how she should be acting after the loss. How would any of you know? You're all a bunch of bum IRL.

This chick is coming back and screwing the media so she can focus on her fight. You say you're tired of her but now you all pissed because she won't do media. Grow the fuk up. She's seems mentally more together than ever before and more focused than ever before. And probably in the best shape of her life.

Ronda will win and get her belt back, get 145 lb belt from holly and then retire and have more money in her 20's than all of you birds will your whole life combined.

White Knight comes in here to piss and moan because he make believe girlfriend gets talked about. I hope you have an older brother that slaps the daylights out of you some time tomorrow. This thread is filled with so much estrogen.

White Knight comes in here to piss and moan because he make believe girlfriend gets talked about. I hope you have an older brother that slaps the daylights out of you some time tomorrow. This thread is filled with so much estrogen.
Hey bro quick question? Would you eat me out?

I'm getting tired of these alt-right tool boxes...
"cuck" is the mating call of the alt-right. Most don't even know the difference between a liberal and a leftist. Republicans are an uneducated plague on the modern world. America is just going to fall further behind in tech and science that's not military. As the population rises and tech replaces jobs in the next 50 years these lower middle class right-wings and going to start to realize they're not actually the upper class elites they thought they were. The whole party and ideology comes from a fundamental lack of understanding of american history, world history, economics, empathy, and where we came from and what our ancestors did to thrive here. While Hillary was a horrible candidate for president, she didn't represent an ideology that takes away basic human rights. I was born into a lot of money, and I work hard every day. I have a child who needs that money. But I'm happy that I have the ability to give back to the less fortunate in my community. I have family members on my less wealthy side who are sickeningly hard working, who could never even dream of achieving the wealth of the side of my family with old money. Those of you who can't understand the benefits that come from giving back to the society that has allowed you to thrive, are pitiable. It shows a lack of understanding of what it means to be human. People will always abuse generosity, and that's unfortunate, but human beings have always been searchers and innovators long before the concept of money. It's human nature to become better. There will always be shit people, but they all still deserve the chance to become something better. Desperation is what breeds most of the horrible things in America. I don't understand how any of the people who voted trump because they thought he disrupted the status quo can not feel like they've made a terrible mistake, considering his cabinet picks. I'm glad hillary lost, but that doesn't outweigh my concern for the ideology of America that allowed trump to be elected.

TS is a obviously a cuck and an attention whore.

I'd say TS is a girl but there are no such creatures around these parts.

Your hate of her is a joke. You guys hate on a girl because she is playing a entertainment role. No different then Conor playing up his role.

Ronda come back from something that none of you cucks could come back from because none of you have the balls to get in a cage in the UFC and don't have the skill. Yet you all want to talk about how she should be acting after the loss. How would any of you know? You're all a bunch of bum IRL.

This chick is coming back and screwing the media so she can focus on her fight. You say you're tired of her but now you all pissed because she won't do media. Grow the fuk up. She's seems mentally more together than ever before and more focused than ever before. And probably in the best shape of her life.

Ronda will win and get her belt back, get 145 lb belt from holly and then retire and have more money in her 20's than all of you birds will your whole life combined.
First off I hate Conor too. Second at least Conor didn't hide from the media for a year after losing. Third she's highly overrated. Fourth she's ugly. Fifth she's a fucking hypocrite who's dating a woman beating asshole. Sixth I don't like you either

Damn son. You sound like a bitter bitch. Post pic of yourself so we can see if you're better looking than her too.

Ya didn't think so you mentally weak bitch.
Lol, Ronda doesn't like you

No one has had to carry the UFC like she has except for Conor. He's the only person that could have a opinion. No one else is on her level. Where did you get your pyscology degree from? You seem like you are arm chair quarterbacking hard.

She's mentally weak but she's going back to fight when she has no reason to? She's already rich. Money isn't s factor.

You make no sense but the blind haters usually don't. That's why they call them haters.

Carrying the UFC=making millions,being in movies,being adored by millions,living a rock star life.

Yeah,sounds horrible.
She's so brave.
<{nope}>

I like her more as of recently because she hasn't talked much and Rogan doesn't have his head up her ass talking non sense

Are you saying what Conor did is different or it's different when Conor does the same thing?
Ronda goez about it completely differently. She does "mean angry scary bitch" while conor does "fun bar room banter" type of stuff. The 2 styles are nothing alike.

Damn son. You sound like a bitter bitch. Post pic of yourself so we can see if you're better looking than her too.

Ya didn't think so you mentally weak bitch.
TRIGGERED

Back