I like Ronda more than ever before

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Taznia, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Taznia

Taznia Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Lololololol. You interweb hate on a chick that you don't know, is half your age and accomplished more than you'll ever. Grow the fuck up. Stop being such a blind hater. You've never gone through shit. You're a bird.

2. Lockard The GOAT

Lockard The GOAT Banned Banned

So my last post was correct, then?

You're about as emotionally weak as Ronda herself is. No wonder you have a crush on her.

3. Fedorer13

Fedorer13 Purple Belt

Those are weird rolls of fat on the backs of her legs.

4. Taznia

Damn son. You can't read either? LOllllololllollllolol. It making sense why you just blind hate and become a keyboard psychologist overnight.

5. 2GunTommy

2GunTommy Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Lol @ "on her level"

Yeah pretty much every single male fighter on the roster is "on her level"
    Who are the pro fighters on her level that have not displayed the emotionally weak and pathetic behavior that she has after a loss ?

Are you serious ?
    <{CMPALM}>

Some people just can't handle adversity. Those people shouldn't be pro fighters.

I'm not telling you to not be a fan man but let's be honest and just admit that she is mentally weak and is refusing to admit that and do what it takes to overcome it.
    Instead she surrounds herself with only those who will support her dysfunctional behavior.

6. Taznia

No one has had to carry the UFC like she has except for Conor. He's the only person that could have a opinion. No one else is on her level. Where did you get your pyscology degree from? You seem like you are arm chair quarterbacking hard.

She's mentally weak but she's going back to fight when she has no reason to? She's already rich. Money isn't s factor.

You make no sense but the blind haters usually don't. That's why they call them haters.

7. Reddd

Reddd Banned Banned

White Knight comes in here to piss and moan because he make believe girlfriend gets talked about. I hope you have an older brother that slaps the daylights out of you some time tomorrow. This thread is filled with so much estrogen.

8. Taznia

Hey bro quick question? Would you eat me out?

9. Sad Dad

Sad Dad Green Belt

"cuck" is the mating call of the alt-right. Most don't even know the difference between a liberal and a leftist. Republicans are an uneducated plague on the modern world. America is just going to fall further behind in tech and science that's not military. As the population rises and tech replaces jobs in the next 50 years these lower middle class right-wings and going to start to realize they're not actually the upper class elites they thought they were. The whole party and ideology comes from a fundamental lack of understanding of american history, world history, economics, empathy, and where we came from and what our ancestors did to thrive here. While Hillary was a horrible candidate for president, she didn't represent an ideology that takes away basic human rights. I was born into a lot of money, and I work hard every day. I have a child who needs that money. But I'm happy that I have the ability to give back to the less fortunate in my community. I have family members on my less wealthy side who are sickeningly hard working, who could never even dream of achieving the wealth of the side of my family with old money. Those of you who can't understand the benefits that come from giving back to the society that has allowed you to thrive, are pitiable. It shows a lack of understanding of what it means to be human. People will always abuse generosity, and that's unfortunate, but human beings have always been searchers and innovators long before the concept of money. It's human nature to become better. There will always be shit people, but they all still deserve the chance to become something better. Desperation is what breeds most of the horrible things in America. I don't understand how any of the people who voted trump because they thought he disrupted the status quo can not feel like they've made a terrible mistake, considering his cabinet picks. I'm glad hillary lost, but that doesn't outweigh my concern for the ideology of America that allowed trump to be elected.

10. Nukes

Nukes Reality Check

TS is a obviously a cuck and an attention whore.

I'd say TS is a girl but there are no such creatures around these parts.

scardera likes this.
  11. Vegesus44

Vegesus44 Black Belt

Is TS a dyke?

12. DCarf

DCarf Brown Belt

First off I hate Conor too. Second at least Conor didn't hide from the media for a year after losing. Third she's highly overrated. Fourth she's ugly. Fifth she's a fucking hypocrite who's dating a woman beating asshole. Sixth I don't like you either

2GunTommy likes this.
  13. DCarf

DCarf Brown Belt

Lol, Ronda doesn't like you

14. 2GunTommy

Carrying the UFC=making millions,being in movies,being adored by millions,living a rock star life.

Yeah,sounds horrible.
    She's so brave.
    <{nope}>

15. 2GunTommy

With blue hair

16. JCA1623

JCA1623 Green Belt

I like her more as of recently because she hasn't talked much and Rogan doesn't have his head up her ass talking non sense

scardera likes this.
  17. jamiehunter

jamiehunter Brown Belt

Are you saying what Conor did is different or it's different when Conor does the same thing?

Myrddin Wild likes this.
  18. Myrddin Wild

Myrddin Wild Lets enjoy our time together!

Ronda goez about it completely differently. She does "mean angry scary bitch" while conor does "fun bar room banter" type of stuff. The 2 styles are nothing alike.

19. scardera

scardera Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

TRIGGERED

20. Vegesus44

Vegesus44 Black Belt

Blue is the warmest colour?

2GunTommy likes this.