I like Ronda more than ever before

<TrumpWrong1>

This is no "acting" on her part and you know it.
She is an emotional midget and can't handle any adversity without becoming a suicidal pillow weilding recluse.

What horrible event did she go through by the way ?
Was it the millions of dollars that was too much to handle ?
Maybe all the movie roles offered drained her ?
All the fawning interviews by famous people must have done her in huh ?

Oh yeah that's right, she lost a fight :rolleyes:

Give me a break. I could handle making millions and getting my ass kicked all around the cage once a week if it meant earning what she has.

Matter of fact I'd do it with a toothless smile on my face.

GTFO with this crap post.
Ronda is an emotionally weak person who needs years of therapy and has no business's being a cage fighter.

She should live in the woods,get fatter and squeeze out a few puppies for her man.
She's an emotional midget? How many times you got in front of a national audience and fought for a living? Stfu. You can never deal with what she's dealt with.

So I guess U have all kinds of MMA Cage experience....right?? Keyboard warrior calling out Sherdoggers? U are the joke!! Ronda is going to either get finished in this fight or quit on her stool...Be interesting to see what excuses a blowhard like you can make for her then! I expect she will be the new WWE Queen of the Mat by Spring!!
Bro, you're the definition of a keyboard warrior. Lol. You're callIn a cage fighter weak. What you do for a living?

She's an emotional midget? How many times you got in front of a national audience and fought for a living? Stfu. You can never deal with what she's dealt with.
None. you got us all. however i've seen hundreds of other people do it women included and no one has handled losing like ronda did. I really can't think of the person.

CTyKEfZUEAA_BLD.jpg

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

IP Ban, imo.

I don't fight because I don't have the skills necessary, not because it would be to emotionally difficult when losing.
Like I said.
I'd do it with a toothless smile on my face. No problem.
Make millions of dollars and the only down side is getting beat up and some jerk off reporters talking bad about me ?
Yeah that sounds like a good deal to me man.

I don't like her for being a Sandy Hook truther. People actually died that day, fuck off with your tinfoil hat Ronda.
She's a poor winner, and a poor loser, at the same time.

Good for you, that you like her more than ever. Pathetic that you demand the same from us. Fuck off.

I'd deal with it just fine. And no, I don't need to actually go through it to know that much.

On the complete contrary, I know she could almost never deal with what I have if losing a damn fight in front of millions of people can cause her to break down this much.

Of the hundreds of professional MMA fighters, she handled her loss worse than any of them. She's a joke. Only a cuck would like her. Black framed glasses confirmed.

I'm getting tired of these alt-right tool boxes...

I'd deal with it just fine. And no, I don't need to actually go through it to know that much.

On the complete contrary, I know she could almost never deal with what I have if losing a damn fight in front of millions of people can cause her to break down this much.
Youre a cuck that couldn't deal with shit. And you never have dealt with shit. You live in your moms basement ffs.

Jordan was all about winning and winning is everything approach just like Ronda. The retard hate on her is weird it became some fad, I like her more now. She lost 1 fight yet people act like she's washed up or something. It's weird but expected in the HW I suppose.

I don't fight because I don't have the skills necessary, not because it would be to emotionally difficult when losing.
Like I said.
I'd do it with a toothless smile on my face. No problem.
Make millions of dollars and the only down side is getting beat up and some jerk off reporters talking bad about me ?
Yeah that sounds like a good deal to me man.
Then don't be a arm chair quarterback unless you know what it feels like o do what she's done. Fact is you can't and you couldn't.

None. you got us all. however i've seen hundreds of other people do it women included and no one has handled losing like ronda did. I really can't think of the person.
You've seen hundreds of people deal with the pressure she dealt with by being the face of women's mma? Go home you're drunk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back