I like how Conor haters will on one hand sport a Nate Diaz avatar and on the other hand

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
act like Nate Diaz is some bum and it's shameful to lose to Nate. Nate Diaz is a legit top 3 LW when he's motivated and in shape. Nate Diaz would butcher a manlet like Aldo

Last edited:
They make shoops and AVs with the right hand and animal balloons with the left hand.

someone is triggered

McGregor-Choke.jpg

Pre 202: said:
FULL CAMP NATE!!! ANDRE WARD!!! BETTER BOXING + JITS!!! FULL CAMP NATE!!! ANDRE WARD!!! BETTER BOXING + JITS!!! FULL CAMP NATE!!! ANDRE WARD!!! BETTER BOXING+JITS!!!

Post 202: said:
Nate Diaz was always a bum gatekeeper

It's the Conor effect.

Eddie is going through the same thing.

Get over it nuthugger.ur boy wanted a way out

dm_160306_diaz_mcgregor_hl.jpg

He got choked out by a gate keeper...He didn't even fight it

Pre 202:

FULL CAMP NATE!!! ANDRE WARD!!! BETTER BOXING + JITS!!! FULL CAMP NATE!!! ANDRE WARD!!! BETTER BOXING + JITS!!! FULL CAMP NATE!!! ANDRE WARD!!! BETTER BOXING+JITS!!!

Post 202:

Nate Diaz was always a bum gatekeeper

It's the Conor effect.

Eddie is going through the same thing.
You think conor started that? Sherrdogs has always called someone who lost his last fight a can, and won his last fight a potential goat.

Nate Diaz had fans with Nate Diaz avs before he ever fought Conor, not everyone is a Conor hater.

With that said, Nate is a gatekeeper, his record proves that, deal with it.

Daily reminder that 115 pounds female fighter Paige Van Zant has more heart than male LW champion Conrad McGoober

oKsew5I.png

Nate Diaz had fans with Nate Diaz avs before he ever fought Conor, not everyone is a Conor hater.

With that said, Nate is a gatekeeper, his record proves that, deal with it.

Like 5 people. Now there are 100s

but on the otherand act like Nate Diaz is some bum and it's shameful to lose to Nate. Nate Diaz is a legit top 3 LW when he's motivated and in shape. Nate Diaz would butcher a manlet like Aldo

i dont see the problem. they think diaz is a bum and they like how he choked out conor. whats the problem?

why would you have an avatar of someone you think is a bum?

because they like the fact that he choked out conor. a lot of people thought werdum was a UFC reject and sported an avatar of him choking out fedor.

Damn lol, I leave for like over a month and I come back to shit like this again -_-

Isn't Conor on break right now cause his woman is preggo? How about we cut it with the nut huggery?

but on the otherand act like Nate Diaz is some bum and it's shameful to lose to Nate. Nate Diaz is a legit top 3 LW when he's motivated and in shape. Nate Diaz would butcher a manlet like Aldo
It's a constant reminder of reality, which the nuthuggers do not live and thus makes them uncomfortable.

Back