I like Chandler, I hope Will Brooks knocks him OUT

I don't think brooks has much of a chance of winning. It's quite the squash match. I think that is the only reason they are allowing it. If Bjorn thought for one second brooks could pull it off he wouldn't risk the trilogy fight on it.

I would like to see Tito wreck Shlemenko. If you are looking for a fight to throw like a wrench in the works, that is the only one with potential. It's a pointless fight with nothing to gain besides trying to fulfill titos contract. I still doubt Tito has enough left in the tank to do it.

I don't think brooks has much of a chance of winning. It's quite the squash match. I think that is the only reason they are allowing it. If Bjorn thought for one second brooks could pull it off he wouldn't risk the trilogy fight on it.

Conspiracy mode: Bjorn is jumping on the chance to give Chandler a tune up fight so he'll be better prepared for the rematch. When it finally happens, towards the end of the summer or early fall, Eddie will be pushing a full year away from the cage. He's making it a title fight to catch Brooks unprepared for 5 rounds and to put a belt on Chandler any way he can.

It would be a huge upset but I don't see it happening.

Bellator made Chandler/Brooks an interim title fight?

I thought they brought Chandler down from the main event to face Brooks in a 3 rounder since Alvarez only has a concussion and shouldn't be out too long.

Bellator made Chandler/Brooks an interim title fight?

I thought they brought Chandler down from the main event to face Brooks in a 3 rounder since Alvarez only has a concussion and shouldn't be out too long.

TJ Grant :(, I thought it was wolf tickets at first but he's been out like a year now.

But this way they can call it CHAMPION VS CHAMPION.

I feel bad for Mike and Eddie. They just want to get the damn trilogy over on a PPV

TJ Grant :(, I thought it was wolf tickets at first but he's been out like a year now.

But this way they can call it CHAMPION VS CHAMPION.

I feel bad for Mike and Eddie. They just want to get the damn trilogy over on a PPV

Good point. Grant has been sidelined for a scary amount of time and says he's still having some issues with light and motion sensitivity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back