I legit think 49-46 Caceras is the worst scorecard in MMA history

One judge scored all three rounds for Boetsch over Dollaway. Round 1 was closer to 10-8 Dollaway than it was 10-9 Boetsch.

Edit: Make that two judges scored all three rounds for Boetsch. WTF?

Forgot about this one. Goes on my list of worst robberies for sure.

Cb deserved that win.

just asking how did you give Alex the 5th? Yair outlanded him by like 15 shots. all Alex had was a short takedown that got reversed anyway.

I agree, but those scores prove you can't base everything on the stats. It said Yair outstruck him in the third, but most everyone would say Alex did.

I was rooting for Cacares but I thought Yair won every round.

Aren't you the guy constantly complaining about racism? Now you are suggesting Trump would favor a black man as a winner even at the expense of the facts?
Im suggesting a Trump supporter will favor an American over a Mexican.

Come on Son...Come on.

just asking how did you give Alex the 5th? Yair outlanded him by like 15 shots. all Alex had was a short takedown that got reversed anyway.

The majority of Yair's shots were blocked or slipped, and a lot of what did land where those little leg taps that I don't think should count for much. Because of that I don't think volume is a very good metric for this fight at all and IMO Caceres landed the better shots in the last round.

Overall I think it was a lot closer fight than the first impression of a live watch suggests because all you're really noticing is how much Rodriguez is throwing and not how most of it is ineffective.

Im suggesting a Trump supporter will favor an American over a Mexican.

Come on Son...Come on.

I'm not your son, and as a woman I am triggered by your constant sexist microaggressions.

But to your point, race doesn't matter much to Trump supporters according to your observation. They care much more about a fighter's citizenship. Interesting commendation coming from you.

I'm not your son, and as a woman I am triggered by your constant sexist microaggressions.

But to your point, race doesn't matter much to Trump supporters according to your observation. They care much more about a fighter's citizenship. Interesting commendation coming from you.

That guy doesn't quit.

I dont give a shit, "women"....Im not here to be PC, the Left and the right are full of pussies.

Here's the thinking patern of a trump support Nationaitly<Race..........So if somebody is American they will root for them...If he is American/White even better.

Cleary is also the moron who scored Cormier-Gus for Alex. Phan-Garcia is probably still my worst robbery, but that scoreccard for Leeroy was pretty atrocious in a vacuum.

worst scorecard I ever saw was a Judge that scored a draw in the May - Canelo fight -- but yeah this is maybe the worst in MMA I have seen -- he gave Caceres 4-1 -- Only thing I can think of isd the judge confused Yair with Alex ....... it was obvious 4-1 Yair and it wasn't close either. Alex only won the 3rd.. I don't get the 48-46 either -- Tell me how Alex won any round other than the 3rd - he was dominated.

Dominated? Looked more like he was giving just as much as he was getting in that fight.

Yair won but he didn't dominate shit.

In recent memory Ashley Evans Smith vs Marion Reneau was a robbery. 2 of the judges gave Smith the first round.

The majority of Yair's shots were blocked or slipped, and a lot of what did land where those little leg taps that I don't think should count for much. Because of that I don't think volume is a very good metric for this fight at all and IMO Caceres landed the better shots in the last round.

Overall I think it was a lot closer fight than the first impression of a live watch suggests because all you're really noticing is how much Rodriguez is throwing and not how most of it is ineffective.

Exactly. A whole lot of Flash, not a lot of substance.

48-47 at most

I think this fight needs a recount for the strikes though Fightmetric saying caceres only landed 1 ground strike. Uh wasnt he on top for like a minute throwing strikes? I know for sure he landed more than one.​

I think that judge must have gotten the fighters confused because Caceres didn't even do anything in the first two rounds. He was just defending / evading strikes.

Fight obviously wasn't a robbery, but just as a single scorecard that is the worst I can ever remember.

Of course it was, or was it ??? And you're not lying or exaggerating at all right now.

The WORST scorecard IN MMA HISTORY.

The kings of hyperbole. Whether it was the best/worst. Most in here will take one side of that debate and argue it to the death. But you're all surprised when stuff like this happens.

Hey, I hear BJ Penn won the second fight against GSP. Just ask GSP haters. Oh wait... No he greased. Even though I don't recall seeing the fucking guy touch any Vaseline. Somebody here will say otherwise though.

Who fucking cares if Bruce Springsteen is BJ Penn's shidoshi ?

Yet most of you sit here astounded.

You asked for it and you caused it.

Exactly. A whole lot of Flash, not a lot of substance.

Regardless of the lack of effectiveness of Yair's strikes you still can't find 4 rounds for Caceres. Personally I would struggle to find 2. He just didn't do enough to win rounds. Even Caceres himself felt like he knew he was losing.

Bisping vs Hamill and Sherk vs Dunham were equally as bad.... and worse when you consider the win went to the wrong person.

Bisping vs Hamill and Sherk vs Dunham were equally as bad.... and worse when you consider the win went to the wrong person.

There's a hundred of them if you think far back enough. Dolloway / Boetsch was the worst decision in the UFC I've ever seen.

Back