I laugh at the Makwan Amirkhani hype train

Amirkhani disagress
MakwanAmirkhani.jpg

Me: Good fight, Makwan.

You: STOP THIS FUCKING HYPE TRAIN!!!

I hate Makwan because he reminds me of all the things god could have given to me, but didn't.

Any young promising fighter is immediately treated with hate and labeled as "hype train" on Sherdog. Thats how you recognize a fighter with potential, that could be once a challenger/champion.

Who??? Sorry but pretty much anyone could do that to Andy Ogle, the worst fighter on the UFC roster. Amirkhani(sp?) didn't even land the flying knee to his head he landed it to his body solar plexus KO. Unimpressed

giphy.gif

I laugh at the people who look to bash a guy by making the ol' "what's the hype around this guy?" thread, when there's no real hype around that guy.

I can't stand people who bash people, who are bashing people, for supporting a fighter with so little hype he's never been bashed

I can't stand people who bash people, who are bashing people, for supporting a fighter with so little hype he's never been bashed

So meta

I got the feeling that his hype was meant to be a mockery of Conor's hype. Conor is a very polarizing figure, and some of his fans are very obnoxious, so the haters are attempting fight back by hyping makwan.

I got the feeling that his hype was meant to be a mockery of Conor's hype. Conor is a very polarizing figure, and some of his fans are very obnoxious, so the haters are attempting fight back by hyping makwan.
That is ridiculous. Amirkhani ko'd a guy in 8 seconds his first ufc fight and is an attractive guy who had a few good sound bites after his first fight. That has nothing to do with Conor

Back