I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

Originally posted by Jon Juan
headbutt = keyboard warrior
geek.jpg
Actually, that guy has some pretty good cauliflower goin. I bet he can handle himself. Rule one, always check a dudes ears before fighting.

there's no cauliflower ear in there at all. He just has big goofy ears. No wonder you lose fights.

Originally posted by Headbutt
Actually, that guy has some pretty good cauliflower goin. I bet he can handle himself. Rule one, always check a dudes ears before fighting.
probably from getting your ass beat so much

Originally posted by RightintheFace
I think he just threatened to sodomize me. LET"S KICK HIS ASS! HE WOULDN'T MOUTH OFF IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT!
I was addressing the tough lady. Are you in Chicago? Are you undefeated in these street fights you said you don't get involved with or some other venue?

I was addressing the tough lady. Are you in Chicago? Are you undefeated in these street fights you said you don't get involved with or some other venue?
I'm not talking about streetfights, dumbshit.

Originally posted by Darth-Halitosis
Headbutt, where do you live?
I already posted Chicago. Man, looks like I've stumbled into a hornets nest of homosympathysers. Yikes.

I'm 6'3". I weigh 230. I'm pretty well trained. Me and my Bro's train with MMA gloves for shits and giggles. I love it when my face is all fucked up.

Oh boy, is this great? Hehe...

Nice gangbang boys. It's nice to have one of them every once and awhile.

You wouldn't even get near my arse, but from popular request i'm handing you back to the boys to play with!!

a hornet's nest of rational people. a hornet's nest that don't think hate crimes are cool. a hornet's nest of people with real fight training and the brains to use it only in appropriate settings.

Originally posted by amazarray(bjj)
Oh boy, is this great? Hehe...

Nice gangbang boys. It's nice to have one of them every once and awhile.
Is that your pic?! Dude cut back on the growth hormone. Your face is blowin up like a balloon!!

I already posted Chicago. Man, looks like I've stumbled into a hornets nest of homosympathysers. Yikes.

No, you stumbled into a bunch of people who can recognize a fucking coward who tries to make himself feel better by beating up on people who won't fight back.

What's worse, you're bragging about it on an internet forum.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
a hornet's nest of rational people. a hornet's nest that don't think hate crimes are cool. a hornet's nest of people with real fight training and the brains to use it only in appropriate settings.

Yo right on man!!

i'm tired of listening to this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. RITF, take care of your business with this dude. everyone else, lets talk about this tattoo. kinda cool huh?
spine.jpg

Back