I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

Originally posted by RightintheFace
you're close enough. what do you weigh? also, I'm gonna need a camera crew and somebody with a sponge.
I'm 6'3". I weigh 230. I'm pretty well trained. Me and my Bro's train with MMA gloves for shits and giggles. I love it when my face is all fucked up.

Right in the face, are you saying you want to come up here and fight me?

Originally posted by Headbutt
I'm 6'3". I weigh 230. I'm pretty well trained. Me and my Bro's train with MMA gloves for shits and giggles. I love it when my face is all fucked up.

is this the dude that posted in the "ask the fighters" forum?

personally I think the funniest would be to send you to old man shido for a muay thai ass-whuppin...but sure, why not.

Please allow me to do the honors with a butterfly and a baseball. Yes boys a girl knows how to use both of these things!!

I'm 5'7" and weighing in at around 55kg, and I'll still kick his arse cause is queer!!!

Teknik, if they didn't they wouldn't be gettin all pissy and giving me belts and stuff.

Cambo, quit being fucking stupid. We're trying to teach this kid to not act like a cunt and break the law.

Hell yaeh... For each passing moment you get a little bit kewler.
Have you by any chanse had a lobotomy recently?
If you have we understand.
If you not, you might need one.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
personally I think the funniest would be to send you to old man shido for a muay thai ass-whuppin...but sure, why not.
Huh? I don't know what your talking about. I doubt anyones gonna pay you to fight me. How can you be sure you'll win? Whats your story?

Teknik, if they didn't they wouldn't be gettin all pissy and giving me belts and stuff.
perhaps you think it took herculean effort to give you that belt. It took the push of a button.

How do you know he was weak? He was my size.

Originally posted by IX_Equilibrium
Oh, NOW he is your size. Read your 1st post again, you described him differently.

Bottom line, you are a coward who wouldn't have dared pick on someone that you know would have actually put up a fight.

So the gay guy was 6'3" and weighed 230?

it's not a matter of people caring, it's just that everyone is still in shock that bitches like you exist. you are the biggest pussy i've ever heard of. you go around kicking the shit out of little puppies because the looked at you wrong? grandmothers giving you lip? i hope that one day you pick a fight with a dude, or even girl, who will lay your ass out and send you to the ICU for a few weeks. fuck you.

Huh? I don't know what your talking about. I doubt anyones gonna pay you to fight me. How can you be sure you'll win? Whats your story?
well...I'm undefeated. And you train with your brother and beat up gay guys in the street. I dunno-maybe you'll win
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cambo
Please allow me to do the honors with a butterfly and a baseball. Yes boys a girl knows how to use both of these things!!

I'm 5'7" and weighing in at around 55kg, and I'll still kick his arse cause is queer!!!
If you lose, your gonna need a diaper to keep you ass from bleeding on your panties. If I get your back I'm goin down the dirt road hard and fast.

If you lose, your gonna need a diaper to keep you ass from bleeding on your panties. If I get your back I'm goin down the dirt road hard and fast.

Ah a rapist and a gentleman. Quite the stellar person here.

Sean S

Originally posted by IX_Equilibrium
So the gay guy was 6'3" and weighed 230?
Well you can never really tell when they're behind you but I guess he felt big.

headbutt = keyboard warrior
geek.jpg

I think he just threatened to sodomize me. LET"S KICK HIS ASS! HE WOULDN'T MOUTH OFF IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT!

Back