I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

Originally posted by mikeffd
This is pretty disgusting story. Beating up someone because they're gay? geez.
I wouldn't have done shit if he kept his pole smokin mouth shut. He lipped off. You think people should be able to say whatever they want without consequences? I don't.

Originally posted by Cambo
Great you guys have to look at naked women to be masculine!!! That is sad!!!
Whats wrong with that? Dude, are you gay?

no, I haven't. I've neutralized a couple nasty situations that OTHER PEOPLE INSTIGATED with a quick choke, but I'm not so insecure about my dick size that I need to hit someone on the street.

Originally posted by Headbutt
I wouldn't have done shit if he kept his pole smokin mouth shut. He lipped off. You think people should be able to say whatever they want without consequences? I don't.

You insulted him 1st, and he responded. It's not like he singled you out and started shit.

Beating up on the weak and bragging about it on a forum. Oh, you're a real tough guy.

see, this is what makes you an idiot. you think you should be able to say whatever YOU want and not have him retort? you wanna fight get in the ring, there are plenty of people in there willing to put you in your fucking place. Keep it off the fucking street, you little fucking pussy.

Originally posted by Cambo
Great you guys have to look at naked women to be masculine!!! That is sad!!!
It's a start....

chainsaw.jpg

Embrace the manliness!

Good for you dude. I still don't see what this has to do with dick size. It's a givin in my area. If you don't want the trouble, keep yer cake hole shut. I've gotten beatin down before. You fight. You win. You lose. So what? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let people just shoot off their mouths to me with no response.

WTF Headbutt?! Where's your common sense man? No morals to live by? Broken home? Whatever the fuck your problem is and whoever you're going to knock out in the future, be sure that you're going to get it yourself one day.... That's the best part with twats like yourself: you and your aggression will sure as hell get beat down severly one day. Remember: there's always somebody who's quicker, smarter or stronger than you... I do hope this day will come sooner than you'd want to.

Bitch.

So, you have NEVER lit someone up on the street??

yeah and i beat him up with a baseball bat but he broke my nose first so it kinda went like that. I do not attack people who are minding there own business and not cracking at me. Get a life!

Originally posted by IX_Equilibrium
You insulted him 1st, and he responded. It's not like he singled you out and started shit.

Beating up on the weak and bragging about it on a forum. Oh, you're a real tough guy.
How do you know he was weak? He was my size. He was breaking the law. In my state, sodomy is a crime. Hell, he got off easy.

So he wasn't allowed to respond to your unprovoked insult? And no, I don't believe you have the right to kick someone's ass purely based on something they said to you.

Good for you dude. I still don't see what this has to do with dick size. It's a givin in my area. If you don't want the trouble, keep yer cake hole shut. I've gotten beatin down before. You fight. You win. You lose. So what? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let people just shoot off their mouths to me with no response.
what's your area? I'm guessing a vacant lot on Magnolia ave.

so what you're saying is this: you can say whatever you want. if somebody RESPONDS to you insulting them, you're justifying in knocking out a guy who did nothing wrong and didn't want to fight you. Is that what you're trying to say?

Originally posted by Dub07
WTF Headbutt?! Where's your common sense man? No morals to live by? Broken home? Whatever the fuck your problem is and whoever you're going to knock out in the future, be sure that you're going to get it yourself one day.... That's the best part with twats like yourself: you and your aggression will sure as hell get beat down severly one day. Remember: there's always somebody who's quicker, smarter or stronger than you... I do hope this day will come sooner than you'd want to.

Bitch.
I have lost my share of fights. At least I fought. You guys just go through life letting people push you around??? I am pretty quick though. My theory is to use "sudden, accurate and overwhelming violence." It works more than not. Kinda like BJ Penn when he chumped out Cao Uno.

I have lost my share of fights. At least I fought. You guys just go through life letting people push you around??? I am pretty quick though. My theory is to use "sudden, accurate and overwhelming violence." It works more than not. Kinda like BJ Penn when he chumped out Cao Uno.
no need for violence. you're a juvenile dumbshit. just curious-how old are you? I'm guessing 14.

after reading all this, i'm thinking that headASS got beat down badly by some 16 year old high school student at a student council meeting. anyone agree?

edit: headbutt, see my sig

Back