I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

Originally posted by Darth-Halitosis
I stand corrected, this guy is a troll.
How so? I thought there would be some fighters in here. My bad.

Originally posted by Headbutt
Oh sorry all you romantic men. I thought this was a fight forum. WTF? Bunch of panty waists.

You'll learn quickly that most people here have too much dignity to even get into street fights, let alone brag about them. I have a growing suspicion that you are full of shit, though.

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Wow you are a total idiot.

I would love to throw a garbage bag over your head and go to work with a 9 iron.
Ya gotta get the bag there first. Jeez. Whatever. Whats deal with this place? I must say, I'm shocked at this reaction.

Oh sorry all you romantic men. I thought this was a fight forum. WTF? Bunch of panty waists.

difference between being brainless twat and professional fighter is that the professionals test themselves against those of equal skill and don't act like twats outta the ring!

Originally posted by Darth-Halitosis
You'll learn quickly that most people here have too much dignity to even get into street fights, let alone brag about them. I have a growing suspicion that you are full of shit, though.
Dude, if you like watchin guys makin out thats your bag. We don't. Think about it. If your a gay boy and do that shit, what the fuck do you expect to happen? Oh, and trust me. I'm not "full of shit".

Originally posted by Cambo
difference between being brainless twat and professional fighter is that the professionals test themselves against those of equal skill and don't act like twats outta the ring!
Hmmmmm, your English has improved markedly. Nice.

Ya gotta get the bag there first. Jeez. Whatever. Whats deal with this place? I must say, I'm shocked at this reaction.

All i would do is sneak up behind you without saying anything, you would be the guys with the mullet and "bikini inpsector" t-shirt on, with the arms ripped off. Plus you would be reeking of Rogain to make up for your roid induced balding.

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
All i would do is sneak up behind you without saying anything, you would be the guys with the mullet and "bikini inpsector" t-shirt on, with the arms ripped off. Plus you would be reeking of Rogain to make up for your roid induced balding.
Yeah, O.K., whatever. Just forget the whole thing. Damn....

How so? I thought there would be some fighters in here. My bad.
there are plenty of fighters. but a real fighter knows how to be a real man and not go picking bullshit fights with gay guys to show how "badass" he is. You're a fucking joke. Go read up on Matthew Shepard.

I second the motion: fucking coward. As well as confused little man.

Make u feel brave huh? You are a serious fking coward. Hopefully one day you will get the serious kicking you deserve.

Why? It was one on one. You shoot your mouth off, you pay the price.

This is a hate-crime.

If it was a heterosexual couple...I doubt you would have instigated anything.

Violence...of any type should be avoided unless your life is in danger.

I hope you grow up someday and learn to respect other people....and yourself. I have have a feeling your short fuse is related to your lack of self esteem.

I thought this was a fight forum. WTF? Bunch of panty waists.
This is an MMA forum, not a streetfighting forum.

Dude, if you like watchin guys makin out thats your bag. We don't. Think about it. If your a gay boy and do that shit, what the fuck do you expect to happen? Oh, and trust me. I'm not "full of shit".
you didn't have to watch. KEEP WALKING.

Don't worry Headbutt I will make you more masculine!

melissa_04.jpg

I gotta a Liddel mowhawk goin on. I did it for his upcoming Tito bashing.

This is pretty disgusting story. Beating up someone because they're gay? geez.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
there are plenty of fighters. but a real fighter knows how to be a real man and not go picking bullshit fights with gay guys to show how "badass" he is. You're a fucking joke. Go read up on Matthew Shepard.

I second the motion: fucking coward. As well as confused little man.
So, you have NEVER lit someone up on the street??

Great you guys have to look at naked women to be masculine!!! That is sad!!!

Back