I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

Originally posted by Headbutt
You guys just go through life letting people push you around??? .

You don't know me, nor will you ever know what it's like to have a brain - AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT.

Fuck it, I'm not wasting anymore time on this asshole with his gangsta-acting...

Bitch x2

I don't know who did it, but how funny is headbutt's sparkling pink belt:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by RightintheFace
what's your area? I'm guessing a vacant lot on Magnolia ave.

so what you're saying is this: you can say whatever you want. if somebody RESPONDS to you insulting them, you're justifying in knocking out a guy who did nothing wrong and didn't want to fight you. Is that what you're trying to say?
If he didn't want to fight, he wouldn't have lipped off. Like I said. Do these :eek::eek::eek:s think they can get all gross in public and have no consequence? Uh uh, not here. Maybe in Sanfagcisco, or other homo meccas, but not here. I live on the South side of Chicago.

Ok, one more post: HAIL THE MODERATOR!!!!

Headbutt, you are pure garbage. A pathetic coward.
I doubt you would have dared to even look at the two gays if your friends hadn

-<starts hitting head on wall>-

Lord there is no way to save this one!!

How do you know he was weak? He was my size.

Oh, NOW he is your size. Read your 1st post again, you described him differently.

Bottom line, you are a coward who wouldn't have dared pick on someone that you know would have actually put up a fight.

If he didn't want to fight, he wouldn't have lipped off. Like I said. Do these :eek::eek::eek:s think they can get all gross in public and have no consequence? Uh uh, not here. Maybe in Sanfagcisco, or other homo meccas, but not here. I live on the South side of Chicago.
you're close enough. what do you weigh? also, I'm gonna need a camera crew and somebody with a sponge.

My theory is to use "sudden, accurate and overwhelming violence." It works more than not. Kinda like BJ Penn when he chumped out Cao Uno.

Replace "BJ Penn" with "Me"
Replace "he" with "I"
Replace "chumped out" by "sucker kicked"
Replace "Caol Uno" with "some guy bothering no one."
Retype.

Sean S

I'm figuring that one moderator is a homo so he got all pissy and put that belt up. HA! I like it.

Ah fuckit! I tried to make him less gay and someone whopped out the pink belt. :( :D

Originally posted by RightintheFace
you're close enough. what do you weigh? also, I'm gonna need a camera crew and somebody with a sponge.

I own a wonder mop and have a lot of frequent flyer miles.

inyaface,

please allow me to do him GBH, it'll be even more embrassing for him as I'm a girl!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back