I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

Nice name. Mandick? WTF? This place is chock full o the cumbubblers.

Originally posted by boi727
I told you no excuses. So go suck anybodys dick, :eek::eek::eek: :p
Why the fuck don't you do all cursed enough to know you a favor and pull the empty gin bottle out of your ass, replace the gap with a shotgun, and then pull the trigger with your big toe?

Originally posted by amazarray(bjj)
Wtf, I feel like this troll is raidin the forum...

Exactly why I've avoided posting in his threads...this troll is playing everyone, but I'm not falling for it. I have a feeling someone at another site is getting a good chuckle out of all this attention.

Originally posted by Cambo
has returned..... umm. Why????

ok butt so why you come back??
Because I knew that your pussy was lonely. I knew you get all puddled up in the nether regions if I was here. I'm sorry your far away. I'd love to help you get to know your g-spot.

Originally posted by Headbutt
Nice name. Mandick? WTF? This place is chock full o the cumbubblers.

Well, Butthead, everybody hates you. You should kill yourself. It would be cool. Think, no more self-hating gayness. No more jealousy of out of the closet homosexuals. It could all be better if you kill yourself. Living on the Southside of Chitown is walking death, anyway.

You and your friends are total idiots and a disgrace to honor.

Never post here again.

fuckin' a, this thread will never die.....not that it should. Pink boy's gotta be one of the most interesting idiots I've seen here. Oooooh, and he's a 'tough' guy too........:eek::eek::eek:.

Because I knew that your pussy was lonely. I knew you get all puddled up in the nether regions if I was here. I'm sorry your far away. I'd love to help you get to know your g-spot.

Yeah and tell yeah sommit:

Even if you got me (which you won't , would rather sleep with every mod going and be complete slag ((for the reference am not)).) you wouldn't know what to do with me as you probably have no idea where a g-spot is let alone how to find, I'm sure you far more comfortable with anal!

Yeah and tell yeah sommit:

Even if you got me (which you won't , would rather sleep with every mod going and be complete slag ((for the reference am not)).) you wouldn't know what to do with me as you probably have no idea where a g-spot is let alone how to find, I'm sure you far more comfortable with anal!
Oh BABY! Anal? Now yer talkin. HELL YEAH I'd love to give you anal! I meant that we would work together to find your G-spot. I got a really long tongue and I'm not afraid to use it. I can work the front and back.

Butthead, you haven't had any pussy since pussy had you.

no not anal me, with yet with the one you left standing!!!

Careful, he's probably a rapist too.

Headbutt, you can NOT deny you're a :eek::eek::eek: with your sparkling pinkybelt.. You FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Originally posted by Darth-Halitosis
I stand corrected, this guy is a troll.

he sounds like a 16 year old who wants to sound cool and manly cause hes obviously confused with his own sexuality.
All the post i have read have been him yapping and yapping how he is so cool and tough probably would really back down to anyone in this forum if really confronted.

no not anal me, with yet with the one you left standing!!!
I can' t figure your posts out. When I'm bangin you I'm gonna stuff a rag in your mouth so I don't have to listen to your gibberish.

headbutt, with all these opportunities to prove yourself against seasoned fighters, you'd think you'd be addressing that, not harassing a girl. But then, I guess that's your M.O., picking on people that can't pick back. Explain to me again how you aren't a pathetic pussy?

I can' t figure your posts out. When I'm bangin you I'm gonna stuff a rag in your mouth so I don't have to listen to your gibberish.

OK< dipfuck, she's saying the other gay guy you didn't beat up. ALso, I suspected he'd talk about rape sooner than later. Maybe we need to find out who this guy is and just "get rid of him." Anyone else live near CHicago and want to help?

Back