I know why Michelle "The Karate Hottie" Waterson lost

It was the bangs.

michelle-waterson-ufcespn24pre-750.jpg

No one gets away with bad bangs scot-free. The universe always compensates in some way. In this case, she was robbed of her victory.

Vidal Sassoon: 1, Waterson: 0.

She lost because she was to busy making Tiktok videos and attending mummy duties

On a more literal note, her bangs do her no justice...lol. Besides the obvious she’s a natural Atom weight, way undersized and underpowered for 115, how many finishes has she had in the UFC at WSW? zero, a few submissions, but even when she lands super clean she seemingly can’t hurt her opponents, being on the other side of 35 definitely doesn’t help either. Give the Gal credit for being tough AF, she’s got nearly 30 fights and has only been stopped by strikes one time. Even if they opened up an Atom weight division in the UFC I think it would unfortunately be too late for Michelle to capitalize.

Also would bang

It was the bangs.

michelle-waterson-ufcespn24pre-750.jpg

No one gets away with bad bangs scot-free. The universe always compensates in some way. In this case, she was robbed of her victory.

Vidal Sassoon: 1, Waterson: 0.
Sorry - but ‘bangs’ is such a stupid word. It’s like saying something ‘slaps’ to indicate how good something is...

Sorry - but ‘bangs’ is such a stupid word. It’s like saying something ‘slaps’ to indicate how good something is...

"Bangs" has been around WAY longer than "slaps," at least regarding the definition of hair covering the forehead.

Some say bangs, I say she really isn’t that good. I also say she doesn’t have the “it” factor. She not vicious enough, like her opponent tonight. Her side kick is more like a push kick. Doesn’t do too much damage as a whole. Waterson was doing damage to Rodriquez’s left leg with more of a Muay Thai strike, but didn’t switch stances and keep chopping away. That’s one big reason why she won’t be a champion and dominate. It’s like doesn’t anyone remember Marco Ruas? It’s a shame
I feel that her frame was always meant for atom weight division (105) and she would have been the UFC champion if that division existed in the UFC. At 35 she is past her prime but still a warrior but will never be champ of a division she was always too small for.

I feel that her frame was always meant for atom weight division (105) and she would have been the UFC champion if that division existed in the UFC. At 35 she is past her prime but still a warrior but will never be champ of a division she was always too small for.
That could possibly be true, but I don’t see her weight being the problem more her fighting style and technique. Also her weapons or lack there of and use of the weapons she has. I also see a lack of aggression compared to say JJ, Weili, Rodriguez, Valentina etc. The women I listed have a move forward type aggression with meaningful attack technique, which I don’t see with Waterson. I mean look at the damage she was doing to Rodriquez’s left leg, when seeing the damage on Tv, she should have seen it in person, but didn’t switch stances and throw with bad intentions to break that thigh, knee or leg. She shouldn’t wait for her corner, she should have instinct and the eye of the tiger to become champ....but nope!

Ok dana we get it shes hot and can throw a kick but please stop booking her anywhere near the main card let alone the main event

I'd never heard of the word 'bangs' prior to just a few years ago, i don't think anyone outside America uses it. I assume it means a fringe, on a female?
Wikipedia tells me 'bangs' for North Americans English and 'fringe' for British English

She lost because even for wmma she always was mediocre at best. No shame in that

Back