I know this will gross some people out

I'm happy the only thing I get while training is whiplash and bruising...guess showering 2+ times a day works out pretty well...

lol, I heard about a couple guys breaking out with staph at my gym just earlier today. Boy did I ever clean thoroughly when I got home. >.<

I got a skin rash a couple times at an old school training facility back in the day.

Went to the doctors the second time I got it, he said showering after grappling wasn't enough, he recommended that I use Detol in my after training wash.

I left that facility (there was a dirty bastard there who had questionable hygiene and the mats weren't cleaned every day as far as I could see) never had any thing since.

Under the fungal section, doesn't this pic look almost exactly like Scott Jorgensen's skin? Real talk
images%20(2)_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg

Even grosser.

I'm glad I'm at a superclean gym. I've been to some downright nasty ones before: dried sweat puddles, moldy showers, pubic hair on mats, etc. Shit was nasty.

they have soaps out now made specifically for bjj and mma fighters.... kind of nice, they come in different scents too...

oh its you from the other thread. i read that link (yeh i figured out youre a girl by reading it lol) of the soap reviews.

they look cool.

the soap i get my wife just buys it when she does the shopping, and before that i used to get some cheap ass tesco's lemon anti bacterial soap.

that, and the dettol soap, dont smell like fruit and stuff, just both smell lemony and with that hospital chemical smell as you put it.

the main reason i use it is because i dont have to go out of my way to get it, and its cheap as hell.

if i had to go out of my way to go to a specific website, to pay more, for a soap that does the same thing basically, then well... im too lazy and broke to even consider that anyway lol

I've had ringworm twice its easy to get rid of, no biggie. This one kid had impatego(sp.?) and meets got shutdown for 2 weeks back in my wrestling days. Shit is serious.

oh its you from the other thread. i read that link (yeh i figured out youre a girl by reading it lol) of the soap reviews.

they look cool.

the soap i get my wife just buys it when she does the shopping, and before that i used to get some cheap ass tesco's lemon anti bacterial soap.

that, and the dettol soap, dont smell like fruit and stuff, just both smell lemony and with that hospital chemical smell as you put it.

the main reason i use it is because i dont have to go out of my way to get it, and its cheap as hell.

if i had to go out of my way to go to a specific website, to pay more, for a soap that does the same thing basically, then well... im too lazy and broke to even consider that anyway lol

lol oh it's me... yes me :) i like to write and talk about bjj

I still think that hole in Randleman's armpit is the nastiest thing I have ever seen.

EDIT: Nevermind, totally forgot about ZombieProphet's foot.

Back