I know the reason why Cody is mad about loyalty.

Part of the issue with TJ and Faber was Bang backstabbed Faber and TJ was trying to play both fields while pretending to be loyal to TAM.
He broke the circle of trust.<[analyzed}>

TAM is a mess.. Justin Buchholz was causing so much drama on TUF yapping about TJ being a traitor and now he is gone too..

How are double yellows allowed to even create threads?
I got today double yellow card (I got yellow card after I created this thread, I got yellow card because I created thread "Kabob "Send me location" Tiramisugomedov vs Condom "Touchbutt" McTapper" and Im sorry for that and sorry for Conor and Khabib ( I change thread title - this thread is in wasteland). I shouldnt wrote that I want say sorry to forum moderators and other forum members. Sometimes people made mistakes.

is this mad as in upset, or mad as in very much?

There’s lot of kids that grew up on a shitty environment, fatherless, motherless, abusive places, orphanages; but once you mature and grow up, you left that in your past and grow up. You become a man, specially if you become a father to your own family.

Could he grow up from that?

The whole Dillashaw leaving TAM seems to be a bit exaggerated and Dillashaw doesn't help himself in it.

This is if Faber is telling the truth; he talked about Dillashaw leaving on the TAM podcast thingy. In short - Faber said he'd heard that Dillashaw had bought a house in Colorado before Dillashaw told him and he felt it would have been more apt to hear it from Dillashaw first.

Agree! Like if Faber owned TJ; why does he have to tell him what to do with his purchases?

“Hey Faber, I would like to purchase a house, for a future family, if that’s ok with you”

<LikeReally5>

If that’s true, it’s like girly gossip: “Oh Stacey both a dress without telling me”

I got today double yellow card (I got yellow card after I created this thread, I got yellow card because I created thread "Kabob "Send me location" Tiramisugomedov vs Condom "Touchbutt" McTapper" and Im sorry for that and sorry for Conor and Khabib ( I change thread title - this thread is in wasteland). I shouldnt wrote that I want say sorry to forum moderators and other forum members. Sometimes people made mistakes.
Don't apologize. I only asked because i was under the impression you can't make threads when you have dubs. You can't even edit posts when you have dubs so it makes no sense that you can create threads.

There is always a lot of bro-psychology leading up to fights, usually regarding staredowns and interview banter, but this is some next level bro-psychology bullshit right here.

Like if Faber owned TJ; why does he have to tell him what to do with his purchases?

Yeah, but there's a bit more to it - obviously Dillashaw was going out to Colorado to train with Ludwig and Faber mentioned when he heard that he knew something was up. I'd imagine it was probably hard for Dillashaw to say he wanted to train full time with Ludwig, but he's a grown man, and it sort of looks bad when the head honcho of your team has an idea you're leaving before telling him.

It didn't help when Ludwig took a few pops at TAM as well shortly after.

Cody needs an IQ transplant. Watching him talk is like listening to the ocean when you put a shell to your ear. There is sound but no substance

Alpha male are like the overburdening mother who prefer to be bitter that their child has success without them, than to be happy that their child has success wherever it happens.

Its disgusting and selfish.

I agree.

But then again Sherdog prides itself on its ruthlessness.

Literally nothing is off limits (maybe occasionally race if a poster pushes too far)

<PlusJuan> x10

Back