I know the reason why Cody is mad about loyalty.

The whole Dillashaw leaving TAM seems to be a bit exaggerated and Dillashaw doesn't help himself in it.

This is if Faber is telling the truth; he talked about Dillashaw leaving on the TAM podcast thingy. In short - Faber said he'd heard that Dillashaw had bought a house in Colorado before Dillashaw told him and he felt it would have been more apt to hear it from Dillashaw first.

It's like TS is some kind of master of psychology!<30>

I think Cody has just never liked TJ out of what seems like jealousy. That and TJ does just seem like a smug cocky person at times.

The loyalty thing is just something to latch on to.

He bragged about koing TJ in sparring when they were supposedly ‘ friends’.

They were never friends imo.

Aggressive, dumb guy with a huge inferiority complex + super-smug guy with a huge superiority complex = problems

I don't know why either guy would be mad. Since both guys are top competitors and teammates don't usually fight each other, we would've been robbed of two potentially great fights. It's better for everyone this way.

I don't know why people make fun of him because his dad wasn't in his life. I never really find it funny for some reason. I think his dad was getting into trouble and is in jail so who knows what impact he would've had on Cody if he was around.

It is a weird thing to mock.

You can mock his attitude, his childish trash talk, his neck tats but to mock him because his father wasn’t around ?

To me he just seems to have a similar mentality as the Diaz brothers when it comes to fighting, he has to act aggressively toward them in order to get into fight mode.
Necktat's is closer to War Machine in mentality and instability than the Diaz brothers

I don't know why people make fun of him because his dad wasn't in his life. I never really find it funny for some reason. I think his dad was getting into trouble and is in jail so who knows what impact he would've had on Cody if he was around.

It is a weird thing to mock.

You can mock his attitude, his childish trash talk, his neck tats but to mock him because his father wasn’t around ?

TAM and TJ have done a great job convincing everyone they dislike eachother, but I dont beleive this is the reality of the situation.

Because they hate him, and they are fuckin childish morons with sad lives. I'm not defending codys behavior either ...he's a dick by most standards. But to keep using it as an opportunity to tease someone over not having their father in their life...They just need to grow up. I'm pretty sure a good amount of the fighters on the roster didn't grow up with their father in their lives.

To be honest I am proud of Cody. He had hard childhood and he was able to be UFC champ.

a lot of great fighters and athletes come from bad situations. It is essential to their character. Glad he found an outlet through MMA instead of thuggin.

I am willing to bet Cody's loyalty, is a hell of a lot more honest than Conor's is for Lobov....

Loyalty does matter.

yeah, it does matter. but i thought dillashaw was right when he said that fighters change camps often. and they do. it's not like dillashaw signed his contract with team alpha male in blood. nothing is set in stone.

Are you saying TJ is Cody's daddy? <JonesLaugh>

I agree.

But then again Sherdog prides itself on its ruthlessness.

Literally nothing is off limits (maybe occasionally race if a poster pushes too far)

Back