I know it's at 170, but Conor vs Nate is for the best Lightweight on the roster

well we saw what RDA did to Nate, so I don't think an Alvarez fight would fair much better for him and I think all 3 have a decent chance at beating Mac.

That was a mentally strong RDA, not a broken down wreckless one that fought Alvarez.

Nate beating a Featherweight at 170 has really created some delusional fans.

Well this thread is ridiculous.

Nate really isn't that good

He's a bad style match up for conor that's it

He loses to most of the top guys in the division

Nate is an elite fighter, though.

Don't forget he completely outclassed #5 in Michael Johnson before the Conor fight.

MJ isnt a top 5 guy, never should have been ranked that. Besides he is a bad style match up for MJ. Longer better boxing, no threat of leg kicks from MJ, better BJJ, more experienced.

Nate is elite but RDA, Ferg, Khabib, Eddie, Barboza and a few more beat him IMO

Besides he is a bad style match up for MJ. Longer better boxing, no threat of leg kicks from MJ, better BJJ, more experienced.

Nice revisionist history. From what I remember though, Nate was a 4 to 1 underdog going into that fight, and all of Sherdog was convinced that MJ was gonna chop down his leg and wrestlefuck him to an easy victory.

MJ has damn good leg kicks to be honest, Nate was just checking them. The guy beat Barboza, Tibau, Ferguson, Lauzon and Guillard. He is a legit contender and Nate completely outclassed him.

Completely outclassed? What were you watching?

Watch the 2nd round. Nate was tagging him at will basically.

I rewatched it recently when it was posted on youtube and I had thought it was closer before, but Nate really put it on him, especially that 2nd round.

MJ has a serious chin on him.

Nice revisionist history. From what I remember though, Nate was a 4 to 1 underdog going into that fight, and all of Sherdog was convinced that MJ was gonna chop down his leg and wrestlefuck him to an easy victory.

MJ has damn good leg kicks to be honest, Nate was just checking them. The guy beat Barboza, Tibau, Ferguson, Lauzon and Guillard. He is a legit contender and Nate completely outclassed him.

You can check my post history if you want. I said Nate would win because MJ has no tools to beat Nate.

His leg kicks usually don't have much of a set up and when they do its only a few.

His wrestling is average and is BJJ is his weakest point so him taking Nate down would have only put him at risk.

He tried to use speed and mixing up his strikes a bit and Nate was too long and better boxing.

And lets be honest, J Lau shit the bed more than MJ performed greatly and Ferg hadnt developed into what he is now.

Watch the 2nd round. Nate was tagging him at will basically.

I rewatched it recently when it was posted on youtube and I had thought it was closer before, but Nate really put it on him, especially that 2nd round.

MJ has a serious chin on him.
MJ out landed him by a wide margin in the first and the third was back and forth. Winning one round clearly does not constitute domination.

Back