I know it's at 170, but Conor vs Nate is for the best Lightweight on the roster

Nate is a gatekeeper at LW at best.. Conor is fighting for a top 10 spot at LW

diaz says...

diaz-middle-finger-cerrone.gif

200w.gif

What the fuck are you on about? Nate Diaz is barely a top 5-10 as it is. As good as he's looked lately the top of that division is full of potential nightmares for him. And I think Conor doesn't fare any better against them either

well we saw what RDA did to Nate, so I don't think an Alvarez fight would fair much better for him and I think all 3 have a decent chance at beating Mac.
let's stop being politically correct and say things as they are: that fight was pre-usada.
pre-usada RDA would've trashed Alvarez, look at how Cowboy whooped him and RDA destroyed him twice.
Right now in a 5 round fight Diaz will likely beat any LW. Look at what he did to MJ, same guy who beat Barboza recently, and it was just a 3 rounder.

But we won't get to see him fight at LW for the belt, win or lose vs Conor he will just take the money and go on a long vacation.

P.S : Khabib - let's see him fight under usada first before we jump to conclusions, many russian athletes were caught doping recently. I seriously doubt he will show the same cardio throwing ppl around 5+ times per round as before

the absolute worst matchup for Nate has to be Barboza though, I don't see how he beats him but other than that I do believe he beats everyone else at LW(not sure about Conor)

I wonder what the next stupid thought to emerge from one of these idiotic Conor fans will be?

the absolute worst matchup for Nate has to be Barboza though, I don't see how he beats him but other than that I do believe he beats everyone else at LW(not sure about Conor)
I feel the same way. Barboza is Nates nightmare, Khabib is Conors

Conor catches Alvarez coming in and Nate just beats the brakes off him.

El Cucuy the dark horse.
A guy who has never fought in the UFC lightweight division is the #1 lightweight in the world. The McGregor fandom has become an intellectual cancer.

haha not even close. Khabib and Ferguson are far ahead

Nahh RDA whooped Nate.

Tony and Khabib are the 2 best LWs imo.

Nate is around 5-6 and Conor isn't proven against UFC LWs.

I agree. I'm a huge fan of Nate's but as it stands now Eddie Rda Tony Kabib are the top guys and Nate comes after them. As for Conor he has never even fought at Lightweight so he isn't even on the list.

It will certainly point to that... & may launch someone into a title shot.

Eddie all ready calling out the winner.

Khabib & Ferguson are the true contenders... but UFC might go for the money fight.

Nate beating Conor says nothing for some reason every one forgot the absolute ass whooping RDA put on him....anyone with strong leg kicks or great wrestling will destroy Nate

Conor catches Alvarez coming in and Nate just beats the brakes off him.

El Cucuy the dark horse.

The fuck are you talking about idiot.

- RDA absolutely annihilated Nate.

- Conor has never had and therefore has never won one single lightweight fight in the UFC.

Therefore, how can the winner of their fight have proved to be better at 155 than Alvarez, RDA, Khabib, Ferguson, etc?

Man I've seen some dogshit threads on here recently, but this one takes the cake.

Reality doesn't line up well with your opinion, there's a term for this condition.

How dare you disagree with me, what if I was a liberal?

Sherdog must give us a cyber safe space... It's 2016!

Back