Media "I know I promised Dustin 500k but he kicked my leg dead so F him" (joke video)

Don't worry, Conor's whistle will feed Dustin to the canvas in the trilogy.

You can tell McGregor didn’t have a plan for both paying him the money AND losing the fight. Pretty sure he knew this was going to be an either or type of situation lol.

Dustin outta let him win the next one for the sake of the kids since clearly no one is thinking about them as this very public dispute over donation money continues.

Begs Dustin to engage in the middle. Then complains about the takedown. Then pulls the fight because Dustin unearths that he didn't give the charitable contribution while having a complete meltdown online.

Dustin just posts a gif of him knocking out Conor with "Ok".

10-7 Dustin.

Begs Dustin to engage in the middle. Then complains about the takedown. Then pulls the fight because Dustin unearths that he didn't give the charitable contribution while having a complete meltdown online.

Dustin just posts a gif of him knocking out Conor with "Ok".

10-7 Dustin.

<bball2>

Who needs cardio or heart if Dustin gets so MAD that he comes in swinging with heat for the kill in R1 :eek: :eek:
Might be the only chance Conor has to trap and catch him o_Oo_O
a35e5c75c76b6bd8298c3553ad531bf19e45afb5_00.gif
Dustin is very durable at 155. He got caught with Conor’s left hand several times and the fight ended with Conor being unconscious on the deck. Again, it is 2021.

It would be funny if Conor gave the money and Dustins just fucking with him, that would be my favourite scenario and would make a pullout make more sense too imo.

I think Conor's plan was to beat Dustin and then be the good guy and also donate money to his charity. It'd be good PR.

Getting your ass kicked AND then giving 500K to your opponent doesn't exactly look good for your fight image.

I think Conor's plan was to beat Dustin and then be the good guy and also donate money to his charity. It'd be good PR.

Getting your ass kicked AND then giving 500K to your opponent doesn't exactly look good for your fight image.

Hell, the look he had before that fight was an old man puncher. Guy who lost then gave money to charity is a way better look imo!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back