I know I know..How about this one TRT Vitor would handle Weidman

Vitor will still be the quickest dude Weidman has ever fought. The kind of speed Vitor possesses is scary against anyone.

i expect Vitor to angle out and land an Uppercut rockin wedman then Vitor land spinning heel kick and NEWWWWWWW.. im kidding it would be nuts doe

Vitor will still be the quickest dude Weidman has ever fought. The kind of speed Vitor possesses is scary against anyone.

that's something that people lose sight of with all the on-TRT/off-TRT talk, being that his speed, technique, and percision are all attributes that aren't chemically enhanced. That being said I think that machida may be as quick, or possibly slightly quicker, but vitor is definitely more aggressive with his striking/quickness.

wish that was the case.now it will be sad for vitor

No version of Vitor has had the takedown defense to deal with Weidman's grappling. Weidman doesn't even need to set up his takedowns, that's how lopsided the wrestling is.

Any version of Vitor gets beat up by Weidman in a similar way that he got beat down by Randy in their rematch all those years ago. Unless Weidman decides to stand (would be dumb). Then Vitor has a chance.

Weidman can take down Vitor for the first 2 rounds and finish him whenever he wants after that. Vitor has proven this in all his fights. Beast in the first round, not so much after that. And Chris' wrestling is more than good enough to control Vitor. TRT or not.

Also, if Vitor is clean in the fist place, TRT isn't as much of an advantage as people claim. Bigfoot/Hendo/Rampage/etc. proved it.

Vitor off of TRT is going to KTFO Weidman, if he was still TRT Vitor forget it, Weidman wouldnt even make it to the cage before losing

you are wrong
weedman via sub or dec or whatever he wants. vitor has no tdd and overrated bjj

Vitor off of TRT is going to KTFO Weidman, if he was still TRT Vitor forget it, Weidman wouldnt even make it to the cage before losing

yeahjust like machida ko'd him,right? or silva? or munoz? the chris has amazing chin,look at machida fight. vitor has 10% chanse of winning via lucky headkick

Vitrtor vs The Chris is like a 50/50 fight
Non-trt Vitor is getting a pounding akin to the vagina of Lisa Ann

Tell me I'm wrong

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back