I kinda miss young hungry conor

Never liked when he put on the a-hole shoes. Hated his worst fangirls.

But as a young hungry contender, it was very cool to follow his training and mindset. Actually a big inspiration i took with me going to the gym.

I like strikers who think outside the box. Both in the gym and in fights.

As much as I dislike the guy nowadays, it's hard to deny that his rise to the top was one of the most exciting times in the sport.
Whether you were watching to see if Mystic Mac's predictions came true or you were praying to see him lose, you always tuned in to a McGregor fight.

Sad that now he's all about money and fame. I just wanna see him fight the best.

Lol @ judging someones size from a gif. Conor is clearly bending his knees (while running), and as such loses almost 10 inches heightwise.

He's probably almost the size of the dudes in that gif.

Lol this is hilarious to read, only on sherdog

What about his hairline?

Yeah I was actually a fan of the guy before, now it's all about money. Guy is absolutely fearless on the mic and the media..... and an absolute p*ssy in the octagon against adversity

Last edited:
Lol this is hilarious to read, only on sherdog

What about his hairline?

It looks perfect, judging from that gif.

Sure, he looks a bit on the tiny side - but as I explained, he's not actually standing upright.

I know very well that Conor isn't gigantic - he's no Sherdogger for sure - but he's probably of average height.

Nah.

He cheated in the Khabib fight multiple times and he STILL got humiliated. Good riddance when he officially retires for good.

Kind of? I definitely miss it. It was so exciting waiting for his next fight. Now, after his losses and these assault allegations (not to mention that champ champ wine commercial) he’s wearing a bit thin.

then you are bi-curious

That horse left the barn a cpl days ago for Frode. Whether it was unfortunate or not you’ll have to ask him.

Finally we agree

UnpleasantKeyAmericangoldfinch-max-1mb.gif

These smooth Ido Portal movements...

Money changes some people too much. Happened to Fedor as well. They lose the hunger after there is nothing left to achieve and they have money and security. The hunger makes a fighter great. Without it we get far less of what made the guy good to begin with.

Back