I kinda miss young hungry conor

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Never liked when he put on the a-hole shoes. Hated his worst fangirls.

But as a young hungry contender, it was very cool to follow his training and mindset. Actually a big inspiration i took with me going to the gym.

I like strikers who think outside the box. Both in the gym and in fights.

He was a breath of fresh air, then he really played to dimwit fans and became an annoying cunt.

But the guy was fun and a class fighter at the beginning.

Dicks aren't normal? Half of the population got dicks, imo.
I fantasize about Lord Colby's every single day

But that's not appropriate for Sherdog. I discuss those sorts of things with my sister

I miss coming to sherdog and 70% of the threads NOT being about him

No doubt that was the guy that captivated millions, i'd be great if he never changed, but at the same time that's asking the impossible, i'd still like to think that he's still this guy with his friends and family, the money talk has always been the least tasteful aspect of his MMA character for me.

I loved Conor(first time I saw him- how times have changed). Mousasi - Latifi.
This guy comes out of his corner with this 1914 boxing stance- - priceless as he won his fight and continued to win with his stand up prowess.

Whats on your mind buddeh? Dude wasn't even dick riding.

I never even read the thread I just wanted to make myself feel like a big man by disrespecting someone on the internet.. Mission accomplished!

You're a weirdo for even bringing up dicks in a perfectly normal thread
It's MMA, we all secretely crave for the D. Nothing wrong with that, as long as eye contact is avoided <{ohyeah}>

no homo

Conor also has / had many insightful / thoughtful quotes about fighting philosophy and martial arts tech / syncs, but people only remember his promo lines.

I think every true MMA fan loved Conor in the old days.
It's true what they say...Without hunger you are nothing in life.
Stay hungry your entire life. Forget the party lifestyle. You will get somewhere.

Agreed this was probably the most pivotal point in Conor's career. Right before he started getting bored of the game and right when he was climbing up the ranks. The pure emotion and joy he showed that night was a break-though point where he realised all those sacrifices from nothing had all paid off. Back then it was very special seeing Conor fight, from the insane Irish crowd to the ridiculous amount of confidence he had was inspiring
latest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back