I kind of understand the 49-46 card

SteveColdStone

School of Self Awareness
@Silver
Reaction score
First off, I knew the judges would get it wrong and I knew one guy would even score it 49-46. I’m not shocked but I believe they got it it wrong and Reyes should have a belt around his waist right now.

Here’s what I saw: Reyes wins round 1 clearly, then 2 and 3 are closer rounds but they still go to Reyes. 4 and 5 went to Jones. The fact that 2 and 3 were not as clear as round 1 means that some dolt is going to get it wrong. These judges are too scared to score a semi-close (but still clear enough) round against a dominant champion. They’re also absolute idiots too. I’m not shocked that a judge scored 2 and 3 for Jones, and in a way I can understand how the judge came to that conclusion, but it’s still wrong and it reeks of incompetence.

First off, I knew the judges would get it wrong and I knew one guy would even score it 49-46. I’m not shocked but I believe they got it it wrong and Reyes should have a belt around his waist right now.

Here’s what I saw: Reyes wins round 1 clearly, then 2 and 3 are closer rounds but they still go to Reyes. 4 and 5 went to Jones. The fact that 2 and 3 were not as clear as round 1 means that some dolt is going to get it wrong. These judges are too scared to score a semi-close (but still clear enough) round against a dominant champion. They’re also absolute idiots too. I’m not shocked that a judge scored 2 and 3 for Jones, and in a way I can understand how the judge came to that conclusion, but it’s still wrong and it reeks of incompetence.
I had jones winning and still think 49-46 is fucking stupid

Listen, it was a close fight, and although I don't agree with Jones winning, I could see and argument for a 48-47 Jones. A 49-46 score is CRAZY.

I had jones winning and still think 49-46 is fucking stupid
I can see how he came to that conclusion when I put myself in that idiot’s shoes and pretend I have his idiot brain. He should be judging amateur fights for a year before he really fucks somebody. That judge was never going to give Reyes a fair shake.

If you thought jones won youre wrong, so who cares if it was 49-46 or not

Anyone saying "I had reyes but it was close" is a hypocrite if they complain about the scores

Listen, it was a close fight, and although I don't agree with Jones winning, I could see and argument for a 48-47 Jones. A 49-46 score is CRAZY.
It’s quite crazy and it’s unfair but these judges go out with the mentality that you have to “beat the champion to become the champion”, which is outdated and stupid.

If you thought jones won youre wrong, so who cares if it was 49-46 or not

Anyone saying "I had reyes but it was close" is a hypocrite if they complain about the scores
It was close in a sense that it’s conceivable in my mind how Jones could have picked up one of the first three rounds. But it was still quite clear to me that Reyes won all 3. Some rounds will be competitive but I didn’t feel any of the first three were razor tight. I don’t like the decision but my main gripe is that it was obvious Reyes would not be treated fairly.

I see 0 argument for Jones 48-47

Have no clue what fight you saw

Bias opinions

I’ve been attacked someone help me

giphy.gif

It’s quite crazy and it’s unfair but these judges go out with the mentality that you have to “beat the champion to become the champion”, which is outdated and stupid.
It's amazing how the judges are not held accountable for anything. If the commission really wanted it they could do something about it. Shit judges are just too convenient, boxing is the same .

I see 0 argument for Jones 48-47

Have no clue what fight you saw

Bias opinions
I’m not arguing for it and I agree that Reyes won. I can at least see how somebody (wrongly imo) came to the conclusion that Jones won, but I still think it’s wrong and judges should be doing a better job.

I’m not arguing for it and I agree that Reyes won. I can at least see how somebody (wrongly imo) came to the conclusion that Jones won, but I still think it’s wrong and judges should be doing a better job.

Didnt mean you but anyone saying Jones won more than 2 rounds are borderline retarded

yeah i scored it 3-2 for reyes but told the people i was with that jones would get a 4-1 card.

weird, cuz i called the lewis decision too even though i thought latifi did enough.

you can kind of predict how judges will score a fight when you know they suck at it

It's amazing how the judges are not held accountable for anything. If the commission really wanted it they could do something about it. Shit judges are just too convenient, boxing is the same .
They ruin combat sports. In boxing their love in for Canelo is ridiculous. They had him clearly ahead against Kovalev before the KO.

yeah i scored it 3-2 for reyes but told the people i was with that jones would get a 4-1 card.

weird, cuz i called the lewis decision too even though i thought latifi did enough.

you can kind of predict how judges will score a fight when you know they suck at it
Yeah I have no faith in the judges and If it’s a close fight I know one of them will have an egregious card. Some judges just look for the wrong things. I’m still annoyed about MM vs Cejudo 2. I knew Cejudo would get that decision, even though I had MM clearly winning.

Back