I keep getting logged out!

Are you viewing in a private window or have you the Remember me box unticked at point of login?

It's still happening i have the keep me logged in box ticked and am viewing in a regular tab like i always do.

It's still happening i have the keep me logged in box ticked and am viewing in a regular tab like i always do.
Sorry to hear that, B. I'd be interested in you logging in from another browser and seeing if during that session here, you are similarly booted in intervals. If not the case, it's likely a browser change or update that's the cause. Have you installed or updated any QoL apps for browsing recently that could interfere with how a site loads or is displayed?

Make sure you're accepting first party cookies

Sorry to hear that, B. I'd be interested in you logging in from another browser and seeing if during that session here, you are similarly booted in intervals. If not the case, it's likely a browser change or update that's the cause. Have you installed or updated any QoL apps for browsing recently that could interfere with how a site loads or is displayed?

I do log in from my phone sometimes at work but rarely post. Sometimes it doesn't let me log out (on my phone only) so i dunno if that is why.

<{hughesimpress}>

Back