I just wrote my car off

They are horrible to buy from but they buy cars at a very high price
I can't believe how amazing Geico have been. Really proactive and I got thousands more than I thought. Not sure what my premium is going to up to but they're really been amazing.

I really did think the car vending machine was like a magical unicorn till I saw one. So they aren't good then? They promise such a seamless transaction. I'm not buying privately but I'm not buying new again, I've been shit scared driving in CA since I moved here, I want an SUV or something where I'm a little higher up so I can see a few cars ahead. Can't do that in my Mini.

I can't believe how amazing Geico have been. Really proactive and I got thousands more than I thought. Not sure what my premium is going to up to but they're really been amazing.

I really did think the car vending machine was like a magical unicorn till I saw one. So they aren't good then? They promise such a seamless transaction. I'm not buying privately but I'm not buying new again, I've been shit scared driving in CA since I moved here, I want an SUV or something where I'm a little higher up so I can see a few cars ahead. Can't do that in my Mini.
Yeah Geicos Customer service on auto policies is pretty decent. They are big on affordable pricing and making it easy on the customer. You can always ask.

It’s funny Carvanas marketing is convenience, but I hear a gigantic quantity of complaints and you’re paying a lot for the “convenience”, so if it’s not even that convenient all your left with is a $5,000 mark off and no justification.

We felt the same way when we were in a total loss accident. The next vehicle we got was very sturdy and larger then what we had previously. Definitely important to feel safe in your next vehicle. It’s taken awhile to get used to driving again and the sturdiness made us feel a lot better. SUV sounds like a great choice

Yeah Geicos Customer service on auto policies is pretty decent. They are big on affordable pricing and making it easy on the customer. You can always ask.

It’s funny Carvanas marketing is convenience, but I hear a gigantic quantity of complaints and you’re paying a lot for the “convenience”, so if it’s not even that convenient all your left with is a $5,000 mark off and no justification.

We felt the same way when we were in a total loss accident. The next vehicle we got was very sturdy and larger then what we had previously. Definitely important to feel safe in your next vehicle. It’s taken awhile to get used to driving again and the sturdiness made us feel a lot better. SUV sounds like a great choice
Yeah Carvana seems too good to be true. If I had the money to do it for the experience thinking it might screw up I might be in for it.

I'm not buying new again but not buying privately either, a few X5s have come up. Not only are they really comfy, they have cameras all around the outside, and are pretty safe feeling like I mentioned. Proud of myself for getting behind the wheel again today but it's only a 9 minute journey.

I know many people think I should just get on with it but it drained me completely. I'm okay now, only took a week out of me.

Yeah Carvana seems too good to be true. If I had the money to do it for the experience thinking it might screw up I might be in for it.

I'm not buying new again but not buying privately either, a few X5s have come up. Not only are they really comfy, they have cameras all around the outside, and are pretty safe feeling like I mentioned. Proud of myself for getting behind the wheel again today but it's only a 9 minute journey.

I know many people think I should just get on with it but it drained me completely. I'm okay now, only took a week out of me.
Yeah, Carvana is a bit of a hustle.

For used cars Carmax can be nice because they have decent maintenance standards for resale. Websites easy to use as well and the pricing is fair.

Im glad you took your time. No need to rush back into it.

Yeah, Carvana is a bit of a hustle.

For used cars Carmax can be nice because they have decent maintenance standards for resale. Websites easy to use as well and the pricing is fair.

Im glad you took your time. No need to rush back into it.
I wasn't physically able but I had to do it before I got proper ring rust mentally, still hurt a bit changing gear but not horrible.

If I can get something 4 door, a bit higher up than a normal car and some decent warranty I'll be happy. I'm not looking to put any more money to it so 15k including taxes etc is my ceiling. And I should be able to get something decent enough for that. Given my track history, I really don't need anything flash.

I was just watching a video today on how unreliable the X5 is. I can try and find it if you want.
My brother was driving my car when it got sideswiped late summer. Insurance company wrote it off. I'm actually picking up my new / used car tomorrow. I was doing a lot of research. Ended up with a 2016 Toyota Venza. I care more about reliability than anything else. Car repairs grind my gears.

@IsaI drove my Mini into work today on my own. No drama and no anxiety.

I thought the Carvana vending machines were a myth till I drove past one in the LA area. I couldn't believe it was real.

They are horrible to buy from but they buy cars at a very high price
Mine got stuck in the auger, so I shook the machine to make it fall,but it smashed and I ran away

Back