I just wrote my car off

Did Binky has a crash? Hope you're mending, Lulu.
Yea, Cali drivers suck ass.
I'm so used to driving on the track, that my street driving is off the charts as far as predicting what fools are gonna do.
I'm very comfortable being very close to other vehicles at speed.
Thought you had a Mini, Louise?
It was off the road because I needed to get tyres so took the Fusion instead. I wouldn't say okay because my body hurts but I didn't break anything which is a miracle considering the airbags didn't go off, so I'm really not complaining. . Did you see the pic? Absolutely mullered it.

didn't see any pics of said collision

Been over a decade for me, still seeing new shit go down that keeps me on edge iibh
Yeah, I didn't used be so scared in Virginia, Lol.

Yeah, I didn't used be so scared in Virginia, Lol.
Pic broken, but yeah, luckily my only crackup left just my shit wrecked (almost a decade ago), whereas my one other crackup in the northeast left another rig disabled as well. No injuries either time luckily!

you drive a tiny blue square with a ? in it?
check.
sounds like a euro POS
Pic broken, but yeah, luckily my only crackup left just my shit wrecked (almost a decade ago), whereas my one other crackup in the northeast left another rig disabled as well. No injuries either time luckily!
Vey luckily, I can't believe I'm not at least in hospital.

Vey luckily, I can't believe I'm not at least in hospital.
Hope your "right rib" heals up quick...naked stretching incoming!

Seriously though, drivers in our area, especially plus cell phones, generally remind me of the mold under the rim of my current hotel toilet:
full

Eww... what kind of bargain basement shithole are you staying in? Filthy.
Luckily I don't stay at this one much; could tell right away something was ripe when a mere piss made the aroma explode

looks like a desert landscape a la hunter s. thompson's fear and loathing
all that's missing is the bats
Bats_over_Barstow_SMALL_530x@2x.jpg
And the altered states.

Oddly enough this is the only hotel I've been in multiple times that consistently reeks of weed, NTTAWWT

Hope your "right rib" heals up quick...naked stretching incoming!

Seriously though, drivers in our area, especially plus cell phones, generally remind me of the mold under the rim of my current hotel toilet:
full
I got stuck overnight at Newark Airport, just wanted the closest hotel to the airport having being knackered coming back from my grandmother;s funeral. Walked in and heard this weird rattling noise. It was coming from a gigantic cockroach on the desk. As to what I scooped it off the desk with before pulverising into the carpet? A laminated sign saying how they pride themselves on cleanliness. Then I found a pubic hair in the shower. I slept in my clothes that night and only brushed my teeth in the morning. I was so tired I just couldn't be arsed to find somewhere else.

Back