I just won 1.6 million from Facebook!!

A lot of hoops to jump through to get this money. But I guess that is to be expected when dealing with this amount of cash. I just had to get $500 in Visa vanilla gift cards to pay a processing fee. But apparently that is the last step and the funds will be released later today

THE ONLINE DRAWS WAS CONDUCTED BY A RANDOM SELECTION OF EMAIL YOU WERE PICKED BY AN ADVANCED AUTOMATED RANDOM COMPUTER SEARCH

Well, duh.
If you want a computer that can do fancy stuff like generate random numbers, you've got to get the advanced automated kind.

I can't believe my luck. Just going through my emails and I almost overlooked it. Luckily I didn't. I sent them all my info and soon I am gonna be a new millionaire. You probably won't see me around much as I will be living it up.

Here is what they sent me. A little strange that whoever writes their letters is not very good at writing, but oh well, I aint complaining.

MR MARK ZUCKERBERG CEO <[email protected]>
Wed 9/22/2021 7:48 PM

GREETINGS TO YOU DEAR LUCKY WINNER AND WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU OF THE RESULT OF THE JUST CONCLUDED ANNUAL FINAL DRAWS HELD ON THE (1ST OF JUNE 2021) BY FACEBOOK GROUP IN CASH PROMOTION TO ENCOURAGE THE USAGE OF FACEBOOK WORLD WIDE, YOUR NAME WAS AMONG THE 10 LUCKY WINNERS WHO WON $1,600.000.00USD (ONE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).
THE ONLINE DRAWS WAS CONDUCTED BY A RANDOM SELECTION OF EMAIL YOU WERE PICKED BY AN ADVANCED AUTOMATED RANDOM COMPUTER SEARCH FROM THE FACEBOOK IN OTHER TO CLAIM YOUR $1,600.000.00USD THE LOTTERY PROGRAM WHICH IS A NEW INNOVATION BY FACEBOOK, IS AIMED AT SAYING A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OUR USERS FOR MAKING FACEBOOK THEIR NUMBER ONE MEANS TO CONNECT, COMMUNICATE, RELATE AND HOOK UP WITH THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OVER THE YEARS.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT THE HEAD OF OUR DISBURSEMENT DEPARTMENT IN THE PERSON OF AGENT LINCOLN HOWARD VIA THIS EMAIL ([email protected]) WITH INFORMATION BELOW IN ORDER FOR US TO COMPLETE YOUR WINNING CERTIFICATE AND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
REGARDING THE DISBURSEMENT OF YOUR LOTTERY WINNINGS.
FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
MARITAL STATUS / SEX AND AGE:
NATIONALITY / COUNTRY
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:
THANKS AND MORE CONGRATULATIONS!
REGARDS,
AGENT LINCOLN HOWARD
PROMO COORDINATOR.
MR MARK ZUCKERBERG CEO FACEBOOK TEAM
Congratulations!!!!!

Mark Zuckerberg is Nigerian?

Nigerian-man-lives-after-7-days-1200x1204.jpg

Looks different than I remember...
I was thinking Jamaican. They have a proud scamming culture, and even make songs about it.

I also got lucky. I was selected by the heir of a Nigerian billionaire to help him transfer his fortune to another country. I just wired him my bank info and waiting for the money.

Reminds me of when my ex's brother called her once asking how to claim the million dollars he just won on some website. His family just got internet about a week ago for the first time. This was like in 2009. I couldn't believe he didn't understand that it was fake.

Last edited:
I’m a bit confused.
Why are Facebook employees using Gmail ?

<WhatIsThis>

I also got lucky. I was selected by the heir of a Nigerian billionaire to help him transfer his fortune to another country. I just wired him my bank info and waiting for the money.
Hate to break it to you, those are pretty common scams. Be careful sharing your bank info. I have got those too. Obviously I trusted this since it came from Facebook itself. I would never trust just some random email. Be careful

Hate to break it to you, those are pretty common scams. Be careful sharing your bank info. I have got those too. Obviously I trusted this since it came from Facebook itself. I would never trust just some random email. Be careful
What’s next, are you going to tell me that x-ray glasses and penis enlargement pills don’t work?

What’s next, are you going to tell me that x-ray glasses and penis enlargement pills don’t work?
lol. Just looking out for you. A good rule of thumb is that any legit people are not going to ask for your banking info. For example Facebook didn't ask me for mine I just had to get them the Visa vanilla gift cards for the processing fee, but they didn't know anything about my bank account

Back