I just watched a video where Tito says UFC is trying to erase him. Is this True?

Yes it's true dana white and the rest of the hitler establishment are trying to sully titos good mexican name

Actually it takes 6 wins away from Tito, leaving him with 9 rather than 15. But I still say it hurts Chuck more because if they counted those wins, Chuck would hold the record with 16.

The point of the list was to make Jones look like the greatest lhw of all time though, right? It is a silly list for those who have been watching the sport for a long time, but we are not the folks that are going to buy a "Bones Knows" tshirt or wear his shoes to school.

The point of the list was to make Jones look like the greatest lhw of all time though, right? It is a silly list for those who have been watching the sport for a long time, but we are not the folks that are going to buy a "Bones Knows" tshirt or wear his shoes to school.

To me, it's just a list. People get way to pissed about it. I think it comes down to people who already hate the UFC and they think this gives them something else to bitch about. But it is what it is. Like you said, it is a list to make Jones look good. But it is a real list.

TITO.gif

Tito showing tonight why he shouldn't be erased.

:D

He just beat a guy on a 13-fight win streak!

If anyone has earned being erased it's Tito.

ufc.com is a great site... If you go to: http://www.ufc.com/fighter/HallOfFame and refresh your browser a few times, there's a chance that the final column, usually occupied by Tito, Griffin, and Bonnar will instead be occupied by an ad... just go there and press F5 a couple of times and you'll see what I mean. So this goes deeper than we all suspected, Dana has turned deleting Tito from the HOF into a game. j/k.

some of you newer fans make me sick

i am no huge tito fan but he made history and is a HOF and now he's been removed???

he isnt even on the ufc site http://www.ufc.com/fighter/HallOfFame

show some respect to the pioneers who made it possible for guys you support today such as jon jones

danas a prick

You and everyone complaining about the HOF:

I see him there when I load the page. Turn off your adblocker or use a different browser. It's a website issue with the formatting and adverts on the page. Tito was not removed, though they do a shitty job with the website. Also, the website is not a "hall" of any sort.

This is not new.. they have been trying to erase past legends before.. Frank, Ken Shamrock, Randy, now Tito.

UFC is a joke.

it suggests he was removed and put back, maybe after the outcry.

It is generally a cache issue when people visit the same site and get differing pictures. If you visited when Tito was taken down, and it did seem that way months ago, then your cache may still be showing that period.

I've seen this issue crop up multiple times over a period of months so unless you are saying that they kept putting him back on and taking him off again it doesn't make much sense. One of the issues was having adblocker enabled and it wasn't Tito that was absent, but the entire third column and there was an ad oddly placed there. It was clearly a malfunction. I was able to display the site properly and improperly depending on if I had adblocker running and I didn't ever clear my cache once.

Yes it's true dana white and the rest of the hitler establishment are trying to sully titos good mexican name

"hitler establishment"? :rolleyes:

And his good Mexican name is Jacob, by the way.

I've seen this issue crop up multiple times over a period of months so unless you are saying that they kept putting him back on and taking him off again it doesn't make much sense. One of the issues was having adblocker enabled and it wasn't Tito that was absent, but the entire third column and there was an ad oddly placed there. It was clearly a malfunction. I was able to display the site properly and improperly depending on if I had adblocker running and I didn't ever clear my cache once.

This appears to be the issue. It's still able to reproduce the same problem, though the ad seems to get loaded less often now. Tito, Forest and Bonnar are also just empty links that redirect to the same page, their names aren't highlighted in red when you hover over them, like everyone else. Also everyone's age is wrong, unless the intention was to show their age when they first entered the hall.

Not that it's such a big deal, but it is humorous how they managed to reinforce everyone's beliefs about removing fighters from the hall, just by making a shitty webpage.

some bullshit about the most wins in lhw like everyone else is saying

some of you newer fans make me sick

i am no huge tito fan but he made history and is a HOF and now he's been removed???

he isnt even on the ufc site http://www.ufc.com/fighter/HallOfFame

show some respect to the pioneers who made it possible for guys you support today such as jon jones

danas a prick

Tito isnt removed, I always thought Tito/Bonnar/Forrest were just never added but they are.

You have to remove adblock, someone just told me that and I did it and Tito/Forrest/Bonnar are all listed.

Back