I just watched a video where Tito says UFC is trying to erase him. Is this True?

That's what he does. Complain.

It's Tito. Yeah Dana doesn't like him so it's somewhere between Tito being a whiner and UFC forgetting him.

tito needs to move on and get over it. he's irrelevant. at his old age, mma has passed him by and he'll do himself a favor by being a stay home dad for his kids.

Didn't they take him and Randy out of the UFC HOF? Thats a dick move by the UFC.

What history books is he even talking about? Did they have some special about the history of the UFC and leave him out?

EDIT: On UFC.com Tito is out of the Hall of Fame. Fucking ridiculous.

No. It all came from the Jones fight where he said they didn't list his wins at LHW as the most in history.

When in reality he used to fight at Middleweight which was 200-pounds. LHW wasn't made until like halfway through his time in the UFC.

So in actuality he didn't have the most wins at LHW. Yes it was a technicality I guess but it was consistent in all the other streaks they listed, including loved fighters like Liddell who had his non-LHW wins not listed as well.

I remember they had a list of most wins in LHW history and Tito was removed from it

No. It all came from the Jones fight where he said they didn't list his streak at LHW as the best in history.

When in reality he used to fight at Middleweight which was 200-pounds. LHW wasn't made until like halfway through his win streak.

So in actuality he didn't have the best streak at LHW. Yes it was a technicality I guess but it was consistent in all the other streaks they listed, including loved fighters like Liddell.

Then why do they state that jens pulver was the first LW champ, when it was called BW?

Then why do they state that jens pulver was the first LW champ, when it was called BW?

Because all the names of the weight classes were changed at some point by the Athletic Commission.

And the 200-pound class that Tito was fighting at was abolished completely.

Meanwhile, Jens was fighting at 155 and Lightweight is still 155. If Bantamweight used to 150 than it wouldn't count. Because their wouldn't be such a weight class anymore.

It's pretty simple.

Bantamweight 155 = Lightweight 155

Meanwhile Middleweight 200 was abolished and two weight classes replaced it.

Middleweight 185
Light Heavyweight 205

Pat Miletich was technically never the WW champion for the same reason. They called it LW back in the day.

It's all just bullshit.

He's been Frank Shamrocked
Game over man

Pat Miletich was technically never the WW champion for the same reason. They called it LW back in the day.

It's all just bullshit.

No you're wrong. He is listed as the first WW champion because he still fought at 170.

Tito fought at 200 there is no such thing anymore.

Jens = 155 champion now Lightweight
Pat = 170 champion now Welterweight

But

Tito = 200 champion now Non-Existant

It's bullshit. As long as the game is being run as a mom n' pop store...honesty's out the window.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59QIN4N2aE8

He seems to be a little whiny and I think he goes overboard calling himself the best mixed martial arts fighter ever, but this seems to be very low.

Yeah, Dana's done a bunch of little dick moves to eliminate Tito from UFC history.

Removed him from HOF.

In the run-up to UFC 100, they played the 100 greatest UFC fights of all time... the only Tito matches they aired were matches where Tito lost. Pretty much everyone Dana didn't like was forgotten about in this series.

Things like that. Dana is a turd.

Definitely true. UFC's lack of respect for the men who helped build the company is downright disgraceful.

frankshamrock_display_image.jpg

The most wins thing is understandable, it's a technicality, but they held golden boy Chuck to the same standard, not counting his pre-205 wins. Removing him from the HOF.. I don't know about that. They should maybe start waiting until guys have been retired a good few years before inducting them. It is kind of lame of Tito to say he is retiring and then fighting for another promotion and bad mouthing the company after being inducted. I could see why the company would be bitter.

I was also a bit upset when his wins were not eligible for the top 100 fights list before UFC 100. His first fights with Ken and Griffin were more than worthy of a spot all things considered.

some of you newer fans make me sick

i am no huge tito fan but he made history and is a HOF and now he's been removed???

he isnt even on the ufc site http://www.ufc.com/fighter/HallOfFame

show some respect to the pioneers who made it possible for guys you support today such as jon jones

danas a prick

Back