I Just Want To Hear Dana or Someone's Reasoning

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Can the UFC at least give us the courtesy of telling us the discussion that was had to decide on this bullshit rematch between Werdoom and Cain? Is it a marketing reason or do they just feel sorry that Cain got his ass whooped? I'm pretty upset but more than anything I would just like a logical reason as to why they chose this matchup when they're sitting on a gold mine with Arlovski. Gotta hand it to the UFC though, out of all the top contenders at heavyweight this is literally the worst person to give the TS to from a fan perspective, wouldn't expect anything less from them.

He's the Prez, so he doesn't have to explain his "stupid" actions

and MMA reporters won't dare ask or criticize

It's down to the Sherdoggers to Bitch and ask Why god Why?

agrreed.... getting real sick of the same fucking fights all the time.!

I dont understand why Cain needs a rematch?

Not a big fan of Cain and I really didn't want to see this rematch right now.

But c'mon, I think he deserves it.

why is cain fighting the same damn hw's all the *** time?! i swear ufc just wants a mexican champ and the dudes american!

And if Cain wins will it be Cain/Werdum 3 next fall?

Not a big fan of Cain and I really didn't want to see this rematch right now.

But c'mon, I think he deserves it.

Yeah he really deserves it with that 1 fight losing streak he's got going on.

UFC is basically data-ing out their fights these days. Oh McGregor is a big draw? He's now the best fighter in the UFC. Ronda was in a movie? She's the best female athlete of all time. Cain is the voice of a nation? He gets a title shot.

They really need to institute some easily visible rules for how fights are arranged. Yes, having their fighters publicize themselves gets more money, but it devalues the brand. They're not thinking long term. We're going to have a constant Mayweather/Berto situation soon.

Joe Silva = dumb Midget
Dana White = dumb lard ass

It's funny how they always say Joe Silva is the match maker. What a crock of shit.

Can the UFC at least give us the courtesy of telling us the discussion that was had to decide on this bullshit rematch between Werdoom and Cain? Is it a marketing reason or do they just feel sorry that Cain got his ass whooped? I'm pretty upset but more than anything I would just like a logical reason as to why they chose this matchup when they're sitting on a gold mine with Arlovski. Gotta hand it to the UFC though, out of all the top contenders at heavyweight this is literally the worst person to give the TS to from a fan perspective, wouldn't expect anything less from them.

We need this rematch as much as Chuck vs Tito 3 which would have been epic if Tito did not back down due to his cracked skull....

Yeah he really deserves it with that 1 fight losing streak he's got going on.

Hey, I'm not going to argue with you.
I was expecting Werdum vs Miocic/Arlovski/JDS.

But the truth is that Cain was the champion. Even though he didn't had a long reign,not so long ago people were saying that he was the best of the world.

So yes, give the man a rematch. I'll just hope that Werdum wins it again to save us from another rematch at HW.

So if Cain wins he can get hurt again and sit on the title for 2 years again. Great.

It would make more sense that when a fight is signed its best out of 3 lol

Its pretty much what the hell they are doing now.

I hate hate hate immediate rematches. Bullcrap. Unless there was some kind of controversy in the decision maybe or something happened that doesn't make the new champ seem legit ... I mean Can got his ass handed to him. He's not deserving of an immediate rematch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back