"I just want 2 gold belts, a bjj black belt, HOF plaque, and 25 million" - Conor Mcgregor, 2013

100%. His FW run was excellent.
LW was total crap though. Very Brockesque.

It was nothing like Brock. It would be comparable to if Cejudo gets a BW title shot. Nobody will complain about that, and rightfully so. When you beat the P4P#1 you get some privileges.

Jokes on Conor; he’s never getting a bjj black belt. Guess the haters win.
hes already a brown belt iirc

wont take a whole lot more time to get the black belt... even if it comes after he retires from mma

lmfao no one is 'triggered', you're just being called out for being a delusional idiot.

you're sad as fuck, why don't you tell us what your little shitposting account was before you got banned?
Just be happy you got nuthugger Colin mods who don't like a dose of reality without abusing their mod powers on your side.

lmfao no one is 'triggered', you're just being called out for being a delusional idiot.

you're sad as fuck, why don't you tell us what your little shitposting account was before you got banned?
Also why do you get so worked up and directly insult people lol you're gonna blow a blood vessel. Colin doesn't know you exist so I don't understand why you lot defend him so vigoursly .

Any real fan knows that's everything Conor has was just manufactured anyways by the UFC hype machine. The nuthuggers will tell you otherwise though.

The most manufactured MMA path in MMA history.

So manufactured, yet the UFC have never done before or after Conor, you'd think that if the UFC could manufacture stars to sell 1.5M PPVs they'd have more one considering how much money they make off one.

It seems you "real" fans aren't too bright.

Last edited:
25 mil seems like a lot, til you want private jets and multiple mansions. Good for him honestly, hes exceeded his own goals.

Any real fan knows that's everything Conor has was just manufactured anyways by the UFC hype machine. The nuthuggers will tell you otherwise though.

The most manufactured MMA path in MMA history.
Most manufactured haters off all time. Mans done nuttin but face top level competition and beat them. Your either a troll or have low self esteem.

No, his "schtick" was being an arrogant loudmouth making 5th grade playground level jokes that morons ate up because the loudest most obnoxious person in the room who brings the most drama seems to be the type of personality we admire and aspire to be like in the era of the selfabsorbed attention whore so these are the people who are made famous.

The other stuff is the real man and not the gimmick and is the trait that actually should have gained admiration. There are lots of guys who have said similar things though while acting humbly and carrying themselves in a respectful manner but nobody ever gave a shit about them.
And what’s your point? Get a life please.

Poirier may have been ranked 5-10...but no way in hell was Siver 10. In either case...he had ONE win against a guy at #5 to "earn" a title shot? If only it worked that way for everyone...
Sever was top 10 at the time, I believe around 7. It’s been debated and proven on many Conor threads. Conor haters like to revise history to fit their narratives, the facts say otherwise

Also why do you get so worked up and directly insult people lol you're gonna blow a blood vessel. Colin doesn't know you exist so I don't understand why you lot defend him so vigoursly .

Too many weirdos here who actually worship him like a God. I have a hard time understanding it. It’s like they live somehow pretending to be him. Do they go around talking and acting like him? It’s fucking bizarre.

Not true. He had ZERO top 10 wins before challenging for the belt. His lone top 10 win was Chad Mendes for the Interim belt, which only took place because Aldo was injured.
Youd have rather he kepy knocking out low ranked fws instead of what we got to see?

Lol, gtfoh

I'd like to see some proof Siver was ranked top 10. I did some searches and found a couple that had Poirier ranked from #6-8, but not at 5 or Siver at all.

As I said, if you appreciate fighters getting title shots from beating the "#5" guy...then sure. If it makes you happier that he also beat "#10" before getting TS...then fine.

I'm just saying it wasn't deserved. He was pushed not because of his fights, but because of his mouth. That's why Colby is copying him now...and got the same reward.
You do know khabibs record regarding top tens and how he got 'the belt' right?

Just be happy you got nuthugger Colin mods who don't like a dose of reality without abusing their mod powers on your side.
you've been here on your new account since wednesday and everyone already thinks you're a joke LOL.

as for your second reply, i just make fun of/point out bitter little conor haters who are more obsessed with him than his fans, it's hilarious that you guys think you can talk about conor fans like you guys aren't even worse and talk about him even more.

like you guys are legit delusional and have no self awareness.

Not true. He had ZERO top 10 wins before challenging for the belt. His lone top 10 win was Chad Mendes for the Interim belt, which only took place because Aldo was injured.

Dustin Poirier was top 10.

hes already a brown belt iirc

wont take a whole lot more time to get the black belt... even if it comes after he retires from mma

Literal responses to joke comments...

Most of his achievements in the UFC was thanks to uncle dana seeing in him a cash cow. the only thing worth is his bjj rank and his bank account.

I just want 20 grams of coke, two cases of beer, unlimited room service and three ridiculously good hookers.

Problem is, im still waiting for the hookers

Yeah that's factually false. A look at his resume shows exactly why he is one of the best to fight at Lightweight. You can't even make a logic argument against it.

Who has he beaten other than RDA?

Gaethje? He's a fookin bum too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back