"I just want 2 gold belts, a bjj black belt, HOF plaque, and 25 million" - Conor Mcgregor, 2013

Fuck no, never.

Hes not even in the top 10 LWs of all time.
Yeah that's factually false. A look at his resume shows exactly why he is one of the best to fight at Lightweight. You can't even make a logic argument against it.

The UFC rankings are useless shill garbage and everyone knows that because the UFC controls them. Fighters just randomly rise up the ranks without fighting as Siver did before his fight with McGregor. Use the Sherdog rankings since they have an archive of them dating back to the beginning of the sport and that's also the site we're on.
There's only one official ranking, and that's the UFC's, so as much as they may be garbage there no point looking at any other ones.

Hahaha fuck, you win the internets today :-D

@LouisBolanos wins the internet every day

d6f.jpg

I'd like to see some proof Siver was ranked top 10. I did some searches and found a couple that had Poirier ranked from #6-8, but not at 5 or Siver at all.

As I said, if you appreciate fighters getting title shots from beating the "#5" guy...then sure. If it makes you happier that he also beat "#10" before getting TS...then fine.

I'm just saying it wasn't deserved. He was pushed not because of his fights, but because of his mouth. That's why Colby is copying him now...and got the same reward.

Khabib beat #11 and is champ now

I like that he included the black belt. Respect.

Any real fan knows that's everything Conor has was just manufactured anyways by the UFC hype machine. The nuthuggers will tell you otherwise though.

The most manufactured MMA path in MMA history.

Well, at least we know how haters can't write proper sentences.

He's basically done it then

The HOF plaque and the blackbelt are basically guarantees as long as he continues training and doesn't start his own promotion or something

All he needs is that black belt and the plaque.

Inb4 conor haters lose their mind.

Jokes on Conor; he’s never getting a bjj black belt. Guess the haters win.

He has the plaque on lock and after he taps Khabib he will be awarded his black belt in the octagon #missionaccomplished

LOL good stuff

I'd like to see some proof Siver was ranked top 10. I did some searches and found a couple that had Poirier ranked from #6-8, but not at 5 or Siver at all.

As I said, if you appreciate fighters getting title shots from beating the "#5" guy...then sure. If it makes you happier that he also beat "#10" before getting TS...then fine.

I'm just saying it wasn't deserved. He was pushed not because of his fights, but because of his mouth. That's why Colby is copying him now...and got the same reward.
You might be the dumbest motherfucker on Sherdog. That's quite the accomplishment.

Any real fan knows that's everything Conor has was just manufactured anyways by the UFC hype machine. The nuthuggers will tell you otherwise though.

This is so fucking stupid.

Look at what Conor's opponents have done since then.

Are you telling me Dustin and Max and Aldo lost those fights on purpose?

Get bent.

Sincerely, not even a Conor fan.

The logical argument against him being one of the greatest LW is he’s only beat Eddie. You have to be retarded if you think that makes him one of the best LW of all time. What’s Conor’s record at LW, something like 6-2, 1-0 in the UFC. You’ve been around too long to make posts this stupid.
I wasn't talking about Conor, at all. Please pull your head out of your ass.

you're such a bitter little obsessed loser lmao.

go cry about it somewhere else, starting to think you're Toner or something.

and god damn you got embarrassed in here.

Last edited:
you're such a bitter little obsessed loser lmao.

go cry about it somewhere else, starting to think you're Toner or something.

and god damn you got embarrassed in here.
Bunch of Colin nuthuggers teaming up in a Colin circle jerk thread against a non nuthugger, is normal.

The fact I triggered you casuals with replies is a win for me.

Not true. He had ZERO top 10 wins before challenging for the belt. His lone top 10 win was Chad Mendes for the Interim belt, which only took place because Aldo was injured.

That fight only happened because Conor decided to save the card and the UFC's ass by fighting the #1 wrestler on short notice. Nobody does shit like that.

Bones ducked a MW scrub Chael on short notice. lmao.

Bunch of Colin nuthuggers teaming up in a Colin circle jerk thread against a non nuthugger, is normal.

The fact I triggered you casuals with replies is a win for me.
lmfao no one is 'triggered', you're just being called out for being a delusional idiot.

you're sad as fuck, why don't you tell us what your little shitposting account was before you got banned?

Back