I just wanna call it now.

Not if he loses again. Nail in coffin

Nah, people wont even notice. I remember when Chuck was on that bad losing skid at the end of his career and casuals still thought he was the champ.

If Tom Brady played for the league minimum then you would have a point. Brady restructured his contract to allow his team to build a roster that could win championships. He still made a ridiculous amount of money in New England and left to get paid more in Tampa Bay.
That’s a fuckin absurd standard. So does he need to play for the minimum for him to be playing for the love of the sport or does he need to be playing for fifteen bucks an hour?
Name me one tenured professional athlete that plays the game for the love of the sport and not for their multi million dollar contract.
K.
here you go:
https://www.businessinsider.com/tom-brady-contract-discounts-patriots-bargain-2018-7?op=1

Connor hurt him and just has to avoid those kicks. I think it will last longer and be more interesting. I am excited.
Conor’s best shot in that fight might have briefly stunned Dustin for less than a second. Conor did terrible in that fight.

Nah, people wont even notice. I remember when Chuck was on that bad losing skid at the end of his career and casuals still thought he was the champ.
The average fan is more educated these days tho.

It doesnt matter, at the end of the day Conor is still laughing all the way to the bank. He is still the biggest draw in the ufc by far and win or lose he still gets paid better than anyone else on the roster.
Haven't seen you Conor financial fans in a while, where you guys been?

Spoken like a real man with a great sex life.. I pondered the thread til I came to yours, and now I'm just happy for you. Good as that ass is, you know what Lombardi says about the legs. A man legendary for his sexual prowess.
Spoken to by the great DMF. That you for the anointment good sir, I will cherish it for the rest of my life.

Back