I just updated my blog

navita

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Well I just put up another article n my blog. This one is for a l the newer people out there...

Also today is the last day to vote on the bjj poll, As soon as the poll closes I 'm going to take the results and start looking for good technique So vote, leave comments, let meknow what you think, and I hope you enjoy!

Navita, la Jiujitera: Brazilian Jiu jitsu and MMA in Indiana

ok 17 hours left to vote on my bjj poll. please go vote so i know what you guys want to see!

I think there are a lot of infos which will fall into different categories:

I am sure you could start your own thread on this forum and update it with info from your blog on a regular basis.

I think people like reading about techniques and visits to other clubs as well tournaments and competition, how to get sponsors.

not too sure about the MMA stuff.

well I had a thread in the mma one, they deleted it... not sure why.... and in here people don't really say much... what should i do?

You can start a thread once you decided which techniques to cover i.e 50/50, inverted guard or tornado guard.

discussing technique will get a lot of feedback.

oh and i fixed the link... thanks for the heads up falufalump!

the blog is actually quite cool, i enjoy the fight clips of the guys you interview...

keep posting and ppl will get to know you more

the blog is actually quite cool, i enjoy the fight clips of the guys you interview...

keep posting and ppl will get to know you more

the main thing in the fight clips is to make sure that they are seen as real, that they have good technique, even though you may have not heard of them. I'm a really random person so if the blog jumps a lot from thing to thing... i'm sorry... The A.D.D doesn't help

I was popular on here for a min... The video of cro cop hitting on me before UFC 119 definitely gave me some publicity... lol

Navita, on another post you said Andre Galvao would be doing a seminar in your area. Do you have any more info on this?

just voted

Nice blog, I watched some of your matches.

One thing I would say about the new to bjj article: people need to wash their gi after every session especially the noobs because they tend to get the sweatiest.

I also read on it that you work at a nightclub, are you a shot girl?

Navita, on another post you said Andre Galvao would be doing a seminar in your area. Do you have any more info on this?

yea, it's OCT 30, in martinsville, $90 for 3 hours.

just voted

Nice blog, I watched some of your matches.

One thing I would say about the new to bjj article: people need to wash their gi after every session especially the noobs because they tend to get the sweatiest.

I also read on it that you work at a nightclub, are you a shot girl?

I use to work at a night club, I dont anymore... thank god, that job sucked

That's a fantastic blog, thanks a lot.

Thank you for the support! more will be coming this week, I get to go visit a team in Washington!

the main thing in the fight clips is to make sure that they are seen as real, that they have good technique, even though you may have not heard of them. I'm a really random person so if the blog jumps a lot from thing to thing... i'm sorry... The A.D.D doesn't help

I was popular on here for a min... The video of cro cop hitting on me before UFC 119 definitely gave me some publicity... lol

That was you? Lol...that video was cringe worthy.

Back