I just thought of someone Amanda could/should fight next....

Hatake88

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
...she should fight Gabi Garcia. Most casual fans would be excited to watch (given the size difference and how impressive Gabi looks), its a genuine test of size vs skill and any doubt over Amanda's GOATness will be gone after she destroys Gabi

What weight class do you propose this happen at?

Actually, don't worry, I feel like I've wasted enough time reading that post.

What weight class do you propose this happen at?

Actually, don't worry, I feel like I've wasted enough time reading that post.

It'll be a super fight. They can give Gabi a contract if she wins...but she won't.

"I just thought . . . ."

No, no you did not.

AlarmingLongAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Nobody can handle Gabi's backfist.

No one will think she's on roids! Just a jacked white female Lesnar

Skills beats size all day. And Gaby is a multiple time AC/DC champ, and she's got size as well. She's not quite Brock Lesnar, size wise, but it's close.

Nunes ducking, confirmed.

OP:

tenor.gif

I wonder what buttons I should press today...

tenor.gif

OH I KNOW!

tenor.gif

I would honestly like to see Nunes vs CM Punk for the first cross-gender UFC fight.

Sure Nunes is giving up a lot of size but Punk is giving up a huge testosterone advantage to Nunes.

Don’t think ever again

I would honestly like to see Nunes vs CM Punk for the first cross-gender UFC fight.

Sure Nunes is giving up a lot of size but Punk is giving up a huge testosterone advantage to Nunes.
Let's be real CM Punk punches "like a girl". Nunes would eat him alive with her crisp combos.

Let's be real CM Punk punches "like a girl". Nunes would eat him alive with her crisp combos.

Honestly I really do think she would beat him even female and several weight classes lower. CM Punk hits like a pussy and his shots are obscenely slow. No way he is hurting Nunes on the feet or submitting her with his white belt level grappling.

Nunes likely has the strength advantage as well as agression. I could see her coming forward, throwing bombs and putting Punk out.

UFC is not above freakshows and something like this could really get Nunes out there to the public.

Skills beats size all day. And Gaby is a multiple time AC/DC champ, and she's got size as well. She's not quite Brock Lesnar, size wise, but it's close.

Nunes ducking, confirmed.

AC/DC Champ.. I assume you mean ADCC?? Or are you just kidding? :)

Back