I just saw someone call GSP a two division title holder let's make something perfectly clear.

You don’t understand the simple point that Anderson wanted an easier fight than Chris hence why he was calling out killers like Cung Le and Franklin.

Testing? USADA KO’d Anderson
At tjat point on paper Chris wasn't the more difficult fight. Look at guys like conor who literally run from divisions. Woodley who doesn't think anyone deserves to fight him. At that point it was understandable why Anderson wasn't that excited about a fight with the Chris . He was a no body. Le and rich were well known . Fights who have paid him way more money. And usada took out Anderson and Chris. Both lost that battle you keep assuming I'm an Anderson fan boy because of logic. It's hilarious. I'm non bias man. Try it out sometimes

You shouldn't be called a two division champ unless you've defended one belt while holding the other. Or even defended both belts.

Neither Conor or GSPs 2nd belts count. Anybody with 1/16 of a brain knows those second belts are meaningless.

At tjat point on paper Chris wasn't the more difficult fight. Look at guys like conor who literally run from divisions. Woodley who doesn't think anyone deserves to fight him. At that point it was understandable why Anderson wasn't that excited about a fight with the Chris . He was a no body. Le and rich were well known . Fights who have paid him way more money. And usada took out Anderson and Chris. Both lost that battle you keep assuming I'm an Anderson fan boy because of logic. It's hilarious. I'm non bias man. Try it out sometimes

Lol. What are you even talking about? On paper Chris was great wrestler with good stand-up, greats submission skills and defence. Cung Le was a OAP striker and Rich Franklin he already destroyed twice.

You’re hilarious trying to excuse Anderson and his attempt to duck

Gsp’s whole career is a farce! The only insight into his true nature is when he tapped to strikes. Quits when it gets too hot.

Quit after Johnny whooped his ass.
Quit after bisping so he didn’t have to fight too 185 comp.

Hitler beat Stalin!
Eisenhower lost at Normandy!
Trump had the greatest ever crowd!
Earth is flat!

Lol. What are you even talking about? On paper Chris was great wrestler with good stand-up, greats submission skills and defence. Cung Le was a OAP striker and Rich Franklin he already destroyed twice.

obvious%252Btroll%252Bis%252Bobvious

He won belts in 2 different weight classes at different times, whatever the semantic for that is.

no I'm pointing out something obvious. your just a retarded hater and can't think clearly

no I'm pointing out something obvious. your just a retarded hater and can think clearly

You ain’t pointing out shit. All you are doing is proving how much of a nuthugger you are.

Lol at Cung Le and Franklin being tougher fights than Chris “on paper”

He has held a title in two divisions so it’s pretty simple.
He’s more of a champion than Conor could ever be. Be defended one of his titles multiple times whilst Conor has never defended a title- ever.
Not ufc not cage warriors. He has never put a single title he has ever won on the line.

You ain’t pointing out shit. All you are doing is proving how much of a nuthugger you are.

Lol at Cung Le and Franklin being tougher fights than Chris “on paper”
who am I nut hugging exactly? at that point in their careers rich and Le were bigger fights, 100 percent. No champoion in this day and age will fight a guy with less over all fights then they have title defenses let alone a guy no one knows. The champions want a PPV draw to pay them more money. Look at Conor or Woodly. Use your simple minded brain bud lol
I'm pointing it out and making it as easy to under stand as possible. You'd rather just call one of the all time greats a duck from your mothers basement behind a computer screen trying to be an internet tough guy. Your a loser bud, deal with it

These mental gymnastics are something else.

who am I nut hugging exactly? at that point in their careers rich and Le were bigger fights, 100 percent. No champoion in this day and age will fight a guy with less over all fights then they have title defenses let alone a guy no one knows. The champions want a PPV draw to pay them more money. Look at Conor or Woodly. Use your simple minded brain bud lol
I'm pointing it out and making it as easy to under stand as possible. You'd rather just call one of the all time greats a duck from your mothers basement behind a computer screen trying to be an internet tough guy. Your a loser bud, deal with it

You are nuthugging Anderson obviously by making excuses for him trying to duck Chris for fucking Cung Le and Franklin.

You stated them two were tougher fights on paper than Chris. You’re a joke

At least Conor won it back right away instead of running from the UFC.
You mean at least the UFC forced a rematch, forced the fight to be at 170(damage control in case another L). Nobody gets rematches win Conor wins.

You are nuthugging Anderson obviously by making excuses for him trying to duck Chris for fucking Cung Le and Franklin.

lol sure thing kid, I understand your not smart and I apologize for wasting so much time trying to explain something so basic. carry on kid

Being a two division champion is when you win a title while already being a champion in another division

That's why everyone says Conor is the first two division champion in the UFC.

Randy Cotoure was heavyweight champion and light heavyweight champion and he isn't 2 division world champ.

It's not a real feat if you get your ass handed to you by Johnny Hendricks leave and come back 4 years later and you're gifted a title shot barely win and vacate it, its a feat if you move up to another division while still reigning as champion to IMMEDIATLY challenge for another title and win another title.

I consider him a two division champ and one of the greatest p4p fighters ever.
I think that it is amazing that he took all that time off and came back, moved up a division, and won the title.

Too bad that guy in your AV didn't have the balls to move up, I'd have more respect for him today if he had.

He never ducked Chris you lying troll.

Back