I just saw someone call GSP a two division title holder let's make something perfectly clear.

Hold the fuck on. Barely won? Did Nate barely beat Conor? It's literally the exact same thing. You know your trolling. Just stop

Ones a can crusher and ones a walking sleep aid.
jones didnt go up against any1 that was streaking like the guys GSP beat. guys like hendricks, shields, condit, diaz, alves, fitch etc all were on 5+ win streaks.

Its the weakest claim to being a 2 division champ in UFC history. Definitely needs an asterisk by that claim.

Just sucks for the real MW killers that are the legit best fighters. Ping and GSP screwed the whole division over.

Shortest belt reign in history also. 34 days lol!

Let’s make something perfectly clear:

Shane Carwin was a Division II champion.

CA5AFBC7-DE39-4E68-BE86-CE422011A5BB.jpeg

titles mean nothing unless you establish yourself as #1 in the division.

Barely when you come back looking like complete and utter shit against the weakest champion in UFC history.
There have been several champions weaker than Bisping. Quit being so salty because GSP will be remembered as a long reigning champ, not a guy who lost his title three times because he couldn’t get his life together.

GSP’s “MW title” is a farce.

It wasn’t the undisputed title either since Whittaker was the interim MW champ.

Ping and Pierre screwed over the MW division
How was it screwed over? Whitaker was hurt, Rockhold had just been ktfo, and was on a 1 fight win streak, Romero was coming off a loss, jacare was coming off a loss.

Here is a tip TS....

When you try an lecture a crowd, it's extremely important you know what you're talking about....

He has titles in 2 divisions

He is indeed a 2 division champ, but not at the same time like hendo or Conor.

TS is right.

Stop calling him a two division champ, it's champ-champ-deluxe, and put some hespect on it.

Gus beat beat that roided fraud so bad he cried and went to the hospital.

After Hendricks fight gsp took a shower, put on his suit, and went to the press conference like it was just another night.

Jones is weak as indicated by him needing steroids to win and and dick pills to pleasure his woman.

Gsp > Jones

I dont know why everyone is giving TS a hard time about "barley won", if Bisping woke up, GSP was gassed and was gonna be finished.

Think people.

i came for the gifs.
In his way to make a Mcgregor thread without calling it one and to whine about GSP, TS is this guy
giphy.gif

GSP "winning the MW belt" can be reduced to him "beating Michael Bisping".

Which is a good, solid accomplishment. But it's about as easy a path as you can get to the MW belt.

I put it about on the level of Anderson beating Forrest (who was a title holder at 205 close in time to when they fought).

Not even close.

Forrest was just KO'd hard BY Rashad, it would be the same if GSP best Bisping after he was KO'd by Kelvin, nobody would give a shut.

Yet some how AS but huggers give Andy more credit for his win over Forrest while bashing GDP win over Bisping...

Also GSP was coming off a 4 year pay off, when AS came back from a long lay off he fought a retired WW who is a pure striker in Diaz. (Got caught needing multiple steroids on multiple occasions...)

GDP fighting Bisping after such a long lay off is balsy

Two Division Champ.... Georges "Rush" St. Pierre.

Suck it bitches.

>Dropped the champ standing, rained elbows on his skull, choked him out
>“Barely won”

Y-YEAH B-BUT IN OUR HYPOTHETICAL UNIVERSE WHERE HE DIDN'T DO THOSE THINGS, HE MIGHT HAVE LOST!

Theres not a champion on the roster right now who would fight a guy who has less total career wins then they have title defenses. Yet Anderson takes all the slack for it and gets called a ducker, even tho he fought the guy

You should be embarrassed to call yourself an mma fan with that little lack of knowledge, luckily for you I'm here to school you. So go on, say some stupid irrelevant comment so I can explain how real life works to ya buddy....

Anderson having more title defences than Chris had fights meant fuck all and it was proven, TWICE. He would rather have fought Cung Le or Franklin for the 100th time. Get that through your head

Lol at you schooling anyone. Maybe in the nuthugging department

Back