I just rewatched Gus vs Jones 2 and the reason it was quicker loss...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Here is why, Gus said he injured his groin early on but the truth is this:
D632A6FB-8020-4F8E-8EAB-AF3D8360279C.jpeg
He forgot about the low blow right at the beginning of the fight! So maybe Gus is not as bad as I thought! What u thinking young men?

I think Gus went on record and said it was the low blow that fucked him up. Jon cheats every fight, it is what it is

He looked just as bad against Anthony Smith so I doubt it was the groin.

I think it will behove Reyes to come out quick with eye pokes and groin shots. A sidekick to the knee will do as well

Instant replay should always be used, one eye poke or low blow should be instant point deduction. Anything else and MMA will always be anything but a sport. And they should switch to Pride style gloves.

View attachment 724039
He forgot about the low blow right at the beginning of the fight! So maybe Gus is not as bad as I thought! What u thinking young men?
Look man, you're showing me the side and back of some guy's head and body as he knees another faceless guy. For all we know, some sad hater might have shooped that whole thing into existence

Jones is innocent.

View attachment 724039

Lol so much desperation in trying to marginalize Jon's GOATness. Like people literally sit around all day on here, fabricating shit like this.

The 2nd fight was quicker, because had 2 working feet instead of one like the 1st fight.

Lol so much desperation in trying to marginalize Jon's GOATness. Like people literally sit around all day on here, fabricating shit like this.

The 2nd fight was quicker, because had 2 working feet instead of one like the 1st fight.
So knees to the groin don’t make a difference? Ok Sir you’re very logical

This isn't news, everyone knows this happened. If it was that debilitating Gus should not have continued, but he did and got smashed. He makes excuses for every one of his losses so you shouldn't feel the need to, he's got it covered.

This isn't news, everyone knows this happened. If it was that debilitating Gus should not have continued, but he did and got smashed. He makes excuses for every one of his losses so you shouldn't feel the need to, he's got it covered.
This x2

He looked just as bad against Anthony Smith so I doubt it was the groin.

Jon cheats so hard his opponent is fucked up for his next fight too

<JonesLaugh>

lol for anyone who actually watched the fight, they will notice Gus' movement actually improve in the second round
he was catching a second wind until jon hit him with an awkward inside knee kick late in the round and it was all down hill from there
BTW Gus poked Jon's eye in this fight

and after the fight, Gus stated that his 'ljumske' was injured
so not a lowblow at all lol
musker-sartorius-isolerat-teckningar_csp36948294.jpg

This isn't news, everyone knows this happened. If it was that debilitating Gus should not have continued, but he did and got smashed.

He shouldn't have even gotten to that stage--he should have just declined the fight when it was announced that Jones was being allowed to "pulse."

Still, there's a lot of pressure on fighters to go on with the show under unacceptable circumstances and it's easy to understand why Gustafsson did so.

hasnt gus had a bad back issue for a min now ? when gus was belly down he looked like he just gave up like a sexual assault victim..

Last edited:
Not defending Jones here but Gus actually eyepoked him during the fight. Irony?

Apparently Jones doesn't eyepoke any more and transferred this finishing move over to Gus and DC.

Back