I just received my new Sprawl Gripflex XT

Terrazas

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I ordered a size 34 from budovideos, but they look huge. I haven't had a chance to try them on, but the size on the inside says 40 and the outside has a small sticker that says 34. Am I crazy or shouldn't these correspond?

If the inside says 40 and they look huge, then the sticker on the outside was probably an error, and they shipped you the wrong size. Call them up or email them, explain that they sent the wrong size. Not sure on their return policy, but I would think if you explain that it's their fault they may provide you with a pre-paid shipping lable to ship them back so they can send you the correct size.

They definitely should correspond. One of them is in error, and my bet is the sticker on the outside is wrong. To be sure though, get a measuring tape and measure around the waistband of the shorts. Sprawls are true to size, meaning a size 34 should have a 34 inch waistband measurement.

If the inside says 40 and they look huge, then the sticker on the outside was probably an error, and they shipped you the wrong size. Call them up or email them, explain that they sent the wrong size. Not sure on their return policy, but I would think if you explain that it's their fault they may provide you with a pre-paid shipping lable to ship them back so they can send you the correct size.

Just called them and they said they would pay for shipping. The only problem is I payed for Fedex and they want to ship them ground. So I paid extra for their mistake. I spoke to the csr and told him how I felt about that. He says its their policy and thats that. I guess I'm done with Budovideos.

Just called them and they said they would pay for shipping. The only problem is I payed for Fedex and they want to ship them ground. So I paid extra for their mistake. I spoke to the csr and told him how I felt about that. He says its their policy and thats that. I guess I'm done with Budovideos.

Adrien with Budovideos just called me back and took it upon himself to take care of shipping for me via fedex. Budovideos-Im back. Good customer service, they chose to make the situation right and I am very pleased. Thank you.

Adrien with Budovideos just called me back and took it upon himself to take care of shipping for me via fedex. Budovideos-Im back. Good customer service, they chose to make the situation right and I am very pleased. Thank you.

Good to hear, that's awesome.

That was cool of them. Glad it worked out for you. Sprawl Gripflex is an awesome pair of shorts btw. Good choice.

i have a pair myself and i love em

I had this same sort of thing happen when I ordered my sprawls from MMAWharehouse, Sticker on the bag said 32 but the shorts where 34's. They took care of it no problem, though.

Whoever is filling those bags with shorts needs to pay more attention.

Back