I just realized why Donald Cerrone is awkward

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There was something I just didn't like about the way he fought. I thought it was the way he threw techniques or something, but that's not it. He fights like he's always constipated. Like he's always holding one in. Like he's on the verge of dropping a deuce. What do you guys think about this?

He fights like he's always constipated. Like he's always holding one in. What do you guys think about this?

BAN & FAIL

rqSVqDZFTQSjmvRATOuZ_medical_professionals.0.gif

Don’t worry. Michael Joseph Perry will split his forehead like a tomahawk.

33 wins, 25 finishes. 16 either performance of the night, submission of the night or ko of the night accolades in the UFC/WEC. More people need to fight like they have to take a shit. Oh yeah, fuck you, ts<3>

Yes, it’s because of his intestinal injury. He can still string some crisp shit together though.

Yeah I agree, I just don’t like something about one of the most entertaining and badass fighters in mma history either...

That's a sharp insight TS.

How about Luke Rockhold though? Why is that beautiful sonofabitch so damn awkward?

kvA5S9h.gif

How about Luke Rockhold though? Why is that beautiful sonofabitch so awkward?

Most likely did some gay stuff when he was younger.

probably just

How about Luke Rockhold though? Why is that beautiful sonofabitch so damn awkward?

Leave my guy alone. Do you know how hard it is to be really, really, really, ridiculously good looking? imagine not having to chase girls because they chase you and most guys see you as a threat and maybe you'd understand where he's coming from peasant!
197103.jpg

kvA5S9h.gif

never change, Nate
<36>

Yeah I agree, I just don’t like something about one of the most entertaining and badass fighters in mma history either...
I know you don't need it but here you go anyways…

/s

There was something I just didn't like about the way he fought. I thought it was the way he threw techniques or something, but that's not it. He fights like he's always constipated. Like he's always holding one in. Like he's on the verge of dropping a deuce. What do you guys think about this?

i know what you mean. i actually put this down to, he had a traumatic abdominal injury, some kind of motorsports shit where his guts were coming out. it looks to me through his movements that he is weak through his core.

but i also think that he is missing a substantial amount of intestine because of the accident, so maybe he is always needing a poo? as in, as soon as he eats, its just gonna make its way through to the booty

probably just

Leave my guy alone. Do you know how hard it is to be really, really, really, ridiculously good looking? imagine not having to chase girls because they chase you and most guys see you as a threat and maybe you'd understand where he's coming from peasant!
197103.jpg

Yes, it’s a gift and a curse:D

tito.jpg

I know what you mean. I always thought so because hes a drunk idiot.

Back