I just realized this is a 5 round fight (Cain vs Ngannou thread)

DatSamboKid

Muay Khao
@red
Reaction score
I’m having Velasquez vs JDS and Stipe vs Ngannou flashbacks. If Cain successfully closes the distance and takes Ngannou to the ground, this can be a long brutal night for Francis. The type of night that can change you forever. I thought this was 3 rounds for some reason. Assuming we get the same Cain Velasquez, I’m legit nervous for Francis.

Yeah if he doesn't die in the first minute.

We need bloodbath. When was the last good hw scrap?

unless it's a 1 round fight, it probably doesn't matter for ngannou.

Na Cain bashes his skull then licks some blood off his gloves.....

150 secondes, if Caïn is still on his feet pass that, He will tear him a new one...

Thanks for updating us on what you just realized TS, I'll put it in your file

I’m having Velasquez vs JDS and Stipe vs Ngannou flashbacks. If Cain successfully closes the distance and takes Ngannou to the ground, this can be a long brutal night for Francis. The type of night that can change you forever. I thought this was 3 rounds for some reason. Assuming we get the same Cain Velasquez, I’m legit nervous for Francis.
Agreed

Only on sherdog can a discussion about two heavyweights somehow mention McGregor
Anyway Ngannou in the first round
My bet is 2 minutes or less

Either Ngannou knocks him out in the first, which would be a slight upset in my opinion, or Ngannou gives up later on in the fight by the late rounds. By 3rd or 4th, it will be an easy finish for cain, that stipe fight was not too long ago and theres no way ngannou is gonna take a beating like that again, he'll fold

It is either going to be JDS/Cain 1 or Cain/JDS 2.

Either he gets smoked early or he puts on a clinic.

If Cain is even somewhat the same fighter he used to be, he's going to run through Ngannou easily. But who the hell knows what Cain is gonna look like?

This will be the first time Cain has fought an African-American since Kongo.

Remember he got tagged and dropped several times in that fight. I think he could have flashbacks of getting rocked by Kongo and start to have self doubts, except he won't be able to recover from the bungalows Ngannou's going to be throwing.

Cain getting KTFO rd 1

Cain ground and pound round 4!

You heard it here first

Remember he got tagged and dropped several times in that fight. I think he could have flashbacks of getting rocked by Kongo and start to have self doubts, except he won't be able to recover from the bungalows Ngannou's going to be throwing.

Cain getting KTFO rd 1

I get the whole "PTSD" point you're making here with the flashbacks...but your entire point is based around the fact that it would only happen because they are both black. Your fear of black people projected its way into your post.

Cain getting KTFO rd 1
Niether guy is african american, bot are afro-french. smh

Back