I just realized....Pettis will upset Tony

No one is really talking about this fight at all, because honestly compared to Conor/Khabib or the constantly ruined Khabib/Tony, who gives a FUCK about Tony/Pettis? It almost seems like a stay busy fight for Tony to stay relevant while Conor and Khabib complete eclipse him. It really shows you the true standing of the 3, no matter what Tony does he will NEVER be near Conor or Khabibs potential stardom.

But heres the thing.........I think Pettis will either UD or SD Tony.

Pettis has been........less than stellar lately. But he hasn't been awful. He's been out there winning(and losing) some fights but hasn't looked HORRIBLE. He is a handful for anybody, especially anyone not going in with a grappling heavy gameplan. Tony will try to strike with him, but Pettis has weird crafty striking, and is slick enough to not get caught in any grappling or scrambles.

And then.....the biggest factor of them all. Tony absolutely nuking his own knee by tripping over a cable, like an nonathletic cow tripping in a pothole. I don't care who you are, that is going to have permanent career altering repercussions. A knee injury that severe(and Tonys was VERY severe) is going to permanently hurt everything. Training. Fighting. Confidence. Everything. Even for an A level athlete, and Tony is no A level athlete. He can post all the retarded training videos he wants. He is not back to 100% and never will be.

I think Pettis will manage to sneak by with a decision win.

But, at the end of the day, who cares? We have GOAT Conor vs Russia Khabib coming up.
ummmm no. no he wont

Unless Tony is really rushing his comeback I think he has this

I see him tapping Pettis late

it was LCL, not ACL (answering my own question from last page).

Tony wins by being weirdly, somehow, better. he loses round 1 though.

Back