I just realized no favorite fighters on the profile signatures

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Back in time a lot of posters were sharing their favorite fighters on their signatures but right now nearly nobody does this,I think sherdoggers dont like the game as before and hanging here just to get some likes for ego masturbation,I remember very well back in time I made a thread about a card and I called it weak and I had a huge shitstorm and I learnt my lesson that on sherdog yu cant talk shit about a card it was like 2007 or 2008 but nowadays we see people crying nearly about every card...thats another fact

Last edited:
Back in time a lot of posters were sharing their favorite fighters on their signatures but right now nearly nobody does this,I think sherdoggers dont like the game as before and hanging here just to get some likes for ego masturbation
Well, I just check sherdog on mobile (not in the app ofc) and sigs don't display at all. Hell, I can't remember when was the last time I tinkered with my settings. I check threads, post, and get out.

Some posters still do.

I never did.

Younger people rightly realized it’s cringy and weird to make a long list of your favourites into your sig. Or even to have a long list of favourites, or any favourites at all.
It’s quite odd to worship a fighter or follow them like a team.

Heh, the art of signatures was already dying when I started using internet forums literally more than a decade ago. Can't recall ever having a sig anywhere.

I remember that too, before da dog went wannabe social media.
And then we get to enjoy the daily irony of big talking like wanting posters who act like they don’t care but desperately need attention and positive reinforcement from others. It’s cute like watching pets.

My favorites are the people who take the time and care to format their signatures so it looks nice and is organized. Ya'll must have your life together or something.

You are an old Sherdogger if you remember sigs being a thing back then. Some had quotes and a few had gifs as a sig.

Back