I just realized... Anderson Silva will fight for the title again...

nbknas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Henderson is going to knock Bisping out.

He will say he is retiring.. Dana will push him to fight again and Henderson will play his card that he will only fight against Anderson Silva to avenge his loss!

Anderson Silva regains MW championship.

my potato dream is over

I'm not sure your speculative scenario is thread worthy. It might have been an interesting enough post in another thread....but not as a thread itself.

I'm not sure your speculative scenario is thread worthy. It might have been an interesting enough post in another thread....but not as a thread itself.

Lol its sherdog,someone will be posting what Conor had for breakfast and how many times he wiped his ass this morning.

link that breakfast post you spoke of... @_@

its certainly possible. even if bisping kills hendo they can market that rematch pretty easily

No way they could ignore Romero, Jacare, Rockhold this time...

I mean he knocked Bisping out and still lost lol

If the flukiest of flukes happens and Hendo wins then yes, that seems like a likely scenario. They would just do it in order to push "GOAT" Andy one more time and make up some tale of an old man coming back from injury and a PED suspension winning his belt back against all odds.

Rogan would cream himself and countless nuthuggers on sherdog will make shit thread after shit thread. At this point Andy would become a worse hype job than Ronda.

They need to make division for those freak show fights.. And let rightful contenders fight in order in normal divisions.

Anderson has said multiple times that his buddy Jacare should be getting the title shot. Although, Anderson would like to fight the champ Bisping (I mean, what fighter in the top 10 wouldn't), but he said its Jacare's time now.

MW belt bein passed around like a happy meal toy.

Jacare on deck
Mousasi (after he defeats vitor)

....but then again, Anderson puts buts in seats..

Anderson has said multiple times that his buddy Jacare should be getting the title shot. Although, Anderson would like to fight the champ Bisping (I mean, what fighter in the top 10 wouldn't), but he said its Jacare's time now.

I didn't know that. Good on him. Jacare is deserving.

That fight would be hilarious if it ever happened. Hendo would do his stupid staring at the ground thing while flailing that over hand right, and Silva being a counter striker would dance around him and make him look every bit his age. That fight would be weird to watch

Back