I just re-watched Can Velasquez vs Denis Stojnic

Mikeyz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
And man ohhhhhh man, there was a thread earlier about the toughest chins in MMA and after watching that fight, Stojnic's name should have definitely been mentioned in that thread.

If you don't beleive me, just watch that fight again because he took an absolute BEATING from Velasquez and kept standing

Wasn't this fight back when Cain had pillow hands?

And man ohhhhhh man, there was a thread earlier about the toughest chins in MMA and after watching that fight, Stojnic's name should have definitely been mentioned in that thread.

If you don't beleive me, just watch that fight again because he took an absolute BEATING from Velasquez and kept standing

I just rewatched Aladin!

Yeah he's a tough dude.
Just looked at his record, he's got himself a nice little streak going with about 6 wins since his loss to Struve. All 1st round finishes too. Wonder if he'll ever get a second chance in the UFC, in his first go he was given pretty tough competition. I think he's definitley better than some of the HW's the UFC got on it's roster.

When Big Dog waved Cain in after about 3 minutes of getting thrashed, and Cain walked right back in and landed more punches and knees like some hellbent jungle cat defending its young, I almost shit my pants it was so funny.

That fight was pretty much an assault.

Yeah he's a tough dude.
Just looked at his record, he's got himself a nice little streak going with about 6 wins since his loss to Struve. All 1st round finishes too. Wonder if he'll ever get a second chance in the UFC, in his first go he was given pretty tough competition. I think he's definitley better than some of the HW's the UFC got on it's roster.

There is a rumor he might fight Cro Cop in February.

that fight was like a 1990's pro wrestling squash match, just showing the crowd his arsenal

Back