I just noticed something about Rousey.

She might literally be the only fighter in the UFC that comes into the Octagon with that ridiculously goofy looking scowl on her face. Possibly Nick and Nate, but there are times where they just come in relaxed, and not with the mean mug look.

I just noticed this as I was re watching Ronda's baptism against Nunes.
Nick and Nate after the fight will hug you and talk to you like a normal dude and i'm not even fan of them

My wife, who doesn't watch MMA at all, walked in while she was walking in and everything. She asked me what the fuck her problem was, why she was acting like that. Said she looked like she was a villain in a shitty movie.

Lets see a pic of the wife

A frame by frame face change from mean muggin to dazed and punished is required.

Shouldnt be hard....about 18 seconds should do it.

It's a mental tactic that only mental people utilize to gain a psyche advantage over those who are more mentally sound.

A robust psyche advantage can win the fight before it even starts.

See Josh Barnett

It's fake unlike the Diaz bro's scowl. The Diaz bros are just pissed off in general. And they're GUYS. High testosterone makes it hard to smile for some dudes

1xfWoIw.jpg

TS you should watch Rousey vs McMann and during the face off Joe Rogan says her mean face was right up there with Wanderlei Silva rotfflmfao!

TS you should watch Rousey vs McMann and during the face off Joe Rogan says her mean face was right up there with Wanderlei Silva rotfflmfao!

I definitely remember that, and thinking the UFC and Rogan himself have officially jumped the shark.

She might literally be the only fighter in the UFC that comes into the Octagon with that ridiculously goofy looking scowl on her face. Possibly Nick and Nate, but there are times where they just come in relaxed, and not with the mean mug look.

I just noticed this as I was re watching Ronda's baptism against Nunes.
I'm pretty sure she trained with them at some point.

Back